Legend of the Three Caballeros

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
I stumbled upon this new show on YouTube and was wondering what the heck it is. Apparently it was released to a streaming service in the Philippines, and so far that is it's only release. I was able to watch the complete first episode and let me tell you it is amazing! It's like DuckTales, old-school DuckTales, and features a serialized mystery aspect and tons of obscure Disney references, like April, May, and June, Daisy's nieces. Of course, Jose and Panchito join Donald and they will have epic, cosmic adventures together (if the intro is any indication).

Why oh why has this not been released in the US? Maybe they are saving it for the streaming service here. Either way, I can't wait to see more of it (there are more episodes on YouTube, but they are unofficial it seems so who knows).

I heard about that series, too, on some Disney news fan site. I would love for it to be brought over here. I've always loved the Three Caballeros. I bought a t-shirt of them at the Mexican pavilion at Epcot and wore it with pride for many years. I even was able to have my photo taken with them outside the Mexican Pavilion before they made cut backs and now just feature Donald as a photo op. 3 caballeros.jpg

The episodes are on YouTube. I haven't watched more than the first one, only because I've been behind on my other cartoon viewing. I assume they will eventually release it over here somehow. It really is very good - at least the first episode is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter