leaving 9am tommorow! hows things?

I don't have a clue about the crowds or weather, but just wanted to wish you a wonderful and safe trip!!!:Pinkbounc

Hi, my sister is there now. When I spoke to her last night, she was returning to the resort around 7:30 p.m. in shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Sorry I don't know the actual temp. But she said my dn was swimming in the afternoon and the temp seemed to be around 82. (She mentioned this because she said the pool water was about the same, so it was chilly getting out of the pool since it was breezy.)

The lines at the food & wine festival were long Saturday night, better yesterday during the later afternoon (Sunday).

Hope this helps. Have a great trip!

Just got back this a.m. The weather is warm but moderate humidity (50% when we watched the news.) It was pretty crowded to us at MNSSHP on Friday, and DTD was packed on Saturday night but not unmanageable. Don't worry about a thing, just go and have FUN!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter