Layout Challenge #7

Nice job Rebecca.

Here's mine:

001.jpg

I'm going to let my DD tell me what to write in the thought bubble! We'll see if she remembers as these pics are 11 years old!
This was her 2nd birthday, and she just loved the teletubbies! Now she is 13. Yup my baby is a teenager!

I'm trying really hard to not cram every picture possible on a page. Leaving the empty spaces was really hard.

I have that exact same problem! I am a lurker on this board, but I just wanted to say that everybody has some great layouts...I like to look around for ideas to inspire myself. I am currently very behind (wdw trips 06 and 07 are not done nor is my wedding/honeymoon book) :scared1: So I was hoping to get inspired and get to work hehe. Keep up the great work everyone!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Great job everyone!!!

We had 12 great layouts. Well DD2 picked the winner and it is.............

rlovew!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :banana: :cheer2: You are the winner of the threading water punch and the host of the next challenge. PM me with your address so I can get your prize out to you.

Once again, great job everyone. I just love all the creativity!!!

Here is my layout- the border things with the circle are all cricut cuts- i did the background at a crop ages ago but had never used it.

whole layout:
th_IMG_7935.jpg

right page:
th_IMG_7936.jpg

left page:
th_IMG_7937.jpg

Rebecca

I like this one. (And apparently so did our judges ;) ) Congrats!!!

Nice job Rebecca.

Here's mine:

th_001.jpg

I'm going to let my DD tell me what to write in the thought bubble! We'll see if she remembers as these pics are 11 years old!
This was her 2nd birthday, and she just loved the teletubbies! Now she is 13. Yup my baby is a teenager!

I LOVE the thought bubble idea!! I think I am going to use that on some of my trip pages. DD was so excited and so overwhlemed by it all, it would be nice to record her actual thoughts for her to look back on.

Great job everyone!!!

We had 12 great layouts. Well DD2 picked the winner and it is.............

rlovew!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! :banana: :cheer2: You are the winner of the threading water punch and the host of the next challenge. PM me with your address so I can get your prize out to you.

Once again, great job everyone. I just love all the creativity!!!

As I said above... CONGRATS!!:cheer2:

I am so happy I found you ladies, I cannot wait for the next challenge!!

Well I guess coming up with a challenge will be added to my to do list today.

Rebecca

Congratulations Rebecca! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the next challenge!

Congrats to the winner! I'm hopping over to the new challenge thread now to see what awaits us this week! Thanks to our hostess this week also!.....P

I like this one. (And apparently so did our judges ;) ) Congrats!!!

I haven't participated in any of these challenges (though I have been faithfully lurking :goodvibes ). It was my understanding that the layouts aren't judged, but rather the names of entries thrown in a "hat" and then a name is drawn. Isn't that correct?

I haven't participated in any of these challenges (though I have been faithfully lurking :goodvibes ). It was my understanding that the layouts aren't judged, but rather the names of entries thrown in a "hat" and then a name is drawn. Isn't that correct?

Yes. We are just happy to see people participate. No judging going on. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter