Late March trip

DISFANSHAN

DIS Veteran
Aloha! We are planning a weeklong stay at Aulani for late March/early April (over Easter). Is this still considered whale watching season, and if so, can anyone recommend a company to use for a whale watching cruise?

Also, we have been to Hawaii several times, but always in the summer. What can we expect weather-wise for late March? I believe I read somewhere that it is rainy season?

Anyone who has been to Aulani over Easter - is there anything we need to know? I know it will be crowded, we will be prepared as best we can for that!

Mahalo!

We are planning a weeklong stay at Aulani for late March/early April (over Easter). Is this still considered whale watching season,
That's still whale season in Hawaii, although its towards the end of it. Can't help with the whale watching excursions though.

We used Ocean Joy out of the Ko Olina marina for our whale watching/snorkeling excursion. They were the best snorkeling excursion we've ever had, anywhere.

We went the end of March in 2021 and did see some whales but not a lot as it is the end of the whale season. We were lucky enough to see a baby whale that had been born probably hours earlier. They could tell it was a newborn but I can't remember how.

We used Ocean Joy out of the Ko Olina marina for our whale watching/snorkeling excursion. They were the best snorkeling excursion we've ever had, anywhere.

We went the end of March in 2021 and did see some whales but not a lot as it is the end of the whale season. We were lucky enough to see a baby whale that had been born probably hours earlier. They could tell it was a newborn but I can't remember how.

That is great to hear! Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter