LAST-TO-POST #12 Calling all Poster Gals (and Guys) of the Lasting Kind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Firefly,

Have you spoken yet with the Disney Store Manager about working there? I know you said that you had a mini-interview. But was wondering if you have had or will have yet a I will hire you or not kind of interview. If you would really like that job, then I sure do hope that you will be hired,and full time at that. My local store is not hiring right now, and when they do, it will be only part time. I have no idea if they will call me or not. So I might have to go for another "visit" with them. In the mean time, as much as I would prefer to stay in Northern Ca. I am going to work on working at Disneyland too. That needs to be done on line. So I am looking at needing to have a stash of cash, for a fast move. I plan on furthering my formal education too. For I very much want to travel the world. One cannot really do that on what I am use to earning. To say the least. And yes.... Sacher Hotel, here I come. Even if it is but to sip your hot cocoa and savor your torte. I am good with it.

Disney Firefly,

Have you spoken yet with the Disney Store Manager about working there? I know you said that you had a mini-interview. But was wondering if you have had or will have yet a I will hire you or not kind of interview. If you would really like that job, then I sure do hope that you will be hired,and full time at that. My local store is not hiring right now, and when they do, it will be only part time. I have no idea if they will call me or not. So I might have to go for another "visit" with them. In the mean time, as much as I would prefer to stay in Northern Ca. I am going to work on working at Disneyland too. That needs to be done on line. So I am looking at needing to have a stash of cash, for a fast move. I plan on furthering my formal education too. For I very much want to travel the world. One cannot really do that on what I am use to earning. To say the least. And yes.... Sacher Hotel, here I come. Even if it is but to sip your hot cocoa and savor your torte. I am good with it.

Yeah, I called them, but they haven't started interviewing yet. They said they'll call me when they do. I had a phone interview with a hotel downtown this afternoon, and the woman said she was forwarding my information to the department manager and that I should hear in a few days, so I'll probably get a call from them on Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter