Last minute, am I crazy????

rachpen

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, so I want to being my 4year old daughter to Disneyland Paris for 3nights 4 days, was thinking of doing the park for 3 days and then paris for the final day! The thing is I'm thinking of booking and going ASAP! I've done some research and think 3days will be plenty for us, the thing that's worrying me is do ye think I'll get a good deal last minute or am I crazy??? Obviously I'm on a budget as it's just the 2 of us but she's a huge disney fan and I wanna surprise her! Can you give me tips on booking, am I better off booking everything separate to make it cheaper??? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Travelling from Ireland thinking maybe Monday to Thursday would be cheaper???

Personally I have always booked on-site hotels and tickets as a part of a package directly with Disney. If you want to stay on-site, booking for this summer has gone up in price significantly, so I would look for November 2018 onwards (as these fall under the offer which gives you free nights) which is usually much cheaper :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter