Last Day, Last Dinner at WDW

magyargirl

Mouseketeer
I would love some recommendations for the best restaurant for our last night, last dinner at Disney. Here is what we have planned for the week+ as far as dining...

Raglan
Sanaa
Yak n Yeti
CRT
Liberty Tree
BOG
Marrakesh
Biergarten
Boma
Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Brown Derby
Bon Voyage @ Trattoria al Forno

We have the dxdp and a 9 night stay. I finally got things where I want them for the most part. Just looking for the special last meal before we head back to the resort one last time. Thanks everyone! :-)

I also love planning my last meat at Disney to be extra special! This year we will be going to CRT for dinner on our last day. :cool1:

Considering the places you have already planned, I'd recommend 'Ohana! This was my other option for our last night, but could only get an ADR for the middle of our trip!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] I was thinking of Ohana but couldnt get a reservation. But I ended up snagging a breakfast there midweek which I was so happy about because dd loves Stitch! I booked the BoatHOUSE for the last meal. I am okay with it but kinda on the fence. The thing is we cant be out too late. We have to be at the airport by 7am the following morning so a late late night would just be too much. But it would have been nice to see MK fireworks one last time. I tried California Grill, Narcoossees, and Ohana and all were booked up. :-(

I got Boathouse for our first day! Actually... our restaurant choices are pretty similar for the whole vacation!

I guess we just have super good taste :thumbsup2

Have u ever been to wdw? And Boathouse? This will be our first time ever...so excited!

Woow how exciting!! :woohoo:

I have been to Disney multiple times, and even worked there for the College program, but it is the first time that I'm actually planning and making sure I go to every restaurant in my wishlist!

Boathouse will be a first for me too, but I read great reviews about it! The only ones I have been to from your list are: BOG, Yak n Yeti and Liberty Tree. They are all great choices!

Have you tried the ADR alert from touringplans? That's how I was able to get my Ohana reservation... You can try it if you are not super excited about the boathouse.

I was thinking california grill because i read that the MK fireworks look awesome through their windows. But and Ohana dinner would be pretty nice too! I did try TP app and got alerts for some of what I needed. I think Ohana dinner might be more fun than Boathouse...but the Amphicars look like fun too. I am torn!

CA Grill is a great idea. I'd also consider La Hacienda (maybe you can snag a window seat to watch the fireworks) and Yachtsman or Flying Fish. It would be nice to walk through Epcot on your last evening. The Boardwalk area is a nice walk and easy to get to from Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!