largest studio?

maman_et_fille

Just a spoonful of sugar . . .
I was wondering which resort has the largest studio (other than OKW or SS). I am considering a trip in mid-January but don't want to use a lot of points. We are a family of four - 2 adults, 1 5 year old, 1 toddler. We have stayed at a BLT studio and found it . . . cramped.

Thanks!

Old Key West is the largest. BLT and AKV Value are the smallest. AKV rooms at Jambo House are also somewhat erratic since they were converted from standard hotel rooms.

As for everything else, I doubt you would notice much difference from one resort to the next. The layouts are pretty much identical.

DVC has published figures listing BWV as slightly over 400 sq ft while the others are around 370-380 sq ft. But if BWV is larger, it's not particularly noticeable.

We stayed at BWV a few weeks ago in a studio and we were given an accessible room. It was huge. Of course I would never suggest requesting that on your reservation unless you need it but you might want to ask at check in if there are any available. I personnaly don't like the accessible rooms because I like having the sink outside the bathroom but it was very spacious compared to a regular studio. Not sure if this is the case at all resorts.

I think the VWL studios are a nice size. Their kitchenette countertop area was HUGE compared to the likes of AK & BCV & SSR and there was 2 nice size closets.:thumbsup2

(THE biggest DVC studio tho is VB and then I think HHI was a good size too.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter