Lake Nona Golf and County Club- May 2012

Fay

DIS Veteran
Hi Guys,

Me and my FIANCE got engaged in NEW YORK central Park July 28th 2010! :love: I had no idea!!! (I thought we were going straight to Orlando on holiday!) After my last year at University! Little did I know that there was going to be a diversion to NYC!

Checking in to Heathrow was an experience on its own! Greg had organised everything! All I had to do was follow instructions. Until I clocked the JFK stickers on the bags! I asked Greg what they were for and he replied ‘Sometimes they change the codes’ I actually believed him! Sitting in the Lounge at Heathrow after passing all the clues! We were tucking into breakfast rolls filming each other on our new camera! When the camera was rolling he told me we were going to New York and Happy Graduation!

Day one in NY we were up early because of the jet lag. Fed and dressed ready to be tourists by about 7:30am! Greg was on a mission! We got a yellow cab to Central Park armed with the new video camera! We took a leisurely walk; while I recorded everything we went passed; Strawberry Fields, The Zoo, then lastly the Lake and the Boat House. Where he took the little black box out of his pocket, placed it on his knee and looked at me! we both giggled and he asked me to marry him! This was the happiest moment ever! I couldnt believe it! :cheer2: The rest of the holiday was amazing as my parents and gregs then met us in Florida to enjoy our celebrations!

As you can see we have always had a love affair with Orlando! The weather, the parks, disney... etc etc the list is endless!!!!

So... Its about time I started our PJ, we are planning to get married in Orlando Florida at (www . lakenona . com) it is a really beautiful venue and we both love it! Sometime in May... Does anyone know what the weather is like this time of year? I think May is the only time of year we havent been! :confused3

So now for the pretty part! I have managed to convince Greg that he looks fab in pink!!! well.. blush really... So that is the colour theme we are going for!

Flowers... Any suggestions who to go for?

Bridesmaids dresses... DESSY ALL THE WAY!

So let me know what you think!? (I couldnt attach any photos as I am still a newbee!!!!) and please can you let me know of any other inportant things we might need... like officants?! and photographers?! ETC ETC

Thanks all, I shall keep you updated!!! :yay:

How romantic –Congrats :love:

We got married end of April 2009. Weather in May is pretty hot not much rain. We regular visit end of April/May.

I would highly recommend Misty Miotto Check out her website and check out some of our photos taken by her. www.mistymiotto.com

You will also see in the photos Tim Herring (our rev) who I would recommended.

60126.jpg

59153.jpg

walkingdowntheisle58076vintage.jpg

59013.jpg

59208.jpg

60266.jpg

group160022.jpg

smiles57122.jpg

57174.jpg

58227.jpg

walkingdowntheisle58076vintage.jpg

59063bw.jpg

lovingembrace59170.jpg

:rotfl2: Did you guess??

HAHAHAHA... you know what it took me a few seconds... but I knew it was you! :banana:

I recognised one of the pictures! Someone else on here has recomended Misty... I shall be having a wee look I think!

And yes this is addictive!!! already! VERY EXCITING THOUGH!

sPEAK Soon!!!
xxx:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter