LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B just posting as I am not on the list
Thanks so much
Donna
Hi, I have your request on my list, I had added it to my cruise thread list (I have two threads). It might be a week or so before I get to yours as I have a lot of large requests needed in Oct. Was there a date you needed these by?

Last edited:
Hi Lady B!
Can I please have the following:
LadyBMHHalloween46 - Text = The Lupiani Family - 2017
LadyBMHHalloween50 - 4 of them, names on Left Ear, Text: Vinny, Susan, Pat, Val (and 2017 on Right Ear of all 4)

Thanks!
Susan

Hello! Can I get this DISign: LadyBB-DayT-shir6 with '6th Birthday Celebration' and the year 2017?
Thank you!

Wow, wow wow!!! Lady B you are amazing thanks so much It's midnight here in the U.K. but I want to wake my kids up to show them!!! You are so talented thanks so much!!!
Donna xxxx

thank you thank you thank you! they are perfect! I have some more requests if you don't mind =)

LadyBCoupon4 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon4 - Lillian
LadyBCoupon5 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon5 - Lillian
LadyBCoupon6 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon6 - Lillian
LadyBCoupon7 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon7 - Lillian
LadyBCoupon8 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon8 - Lillian
LadyBCoupon9 - Oliver
LadyBCoupon9 - Lillian
Lady B WDW Restaurant 10 Crystal - Oliver & Lillian, Friday October 20, 2017 at 8:25 am
Lady B WDW Restaurant 16 Garden Grill Restaurant - Oliver & Lillian, October 15, 2017 at 5:30 pm
Lady B WDW Restaurant 17 Tusker House - Oliver & Lillian, October 19, 2017 at 6:35 pm (DINNER)
Lady B WDW Restaurant 18 Park Fare Cinerella Dinner - Princess Lillian & Sir Oliver, October 18, 2017 at 4:30 pm
Lady B WDW Restaurant 21 Ohana Lilo Stitch - Oliver & Lillian, October 17, 2017 at 7:50 am
Lady B WDW Restaurant 47 Minnies Halloween Dine - Oliver & Lillian, October 16, 2017 at 6:55 pm
Lady B WDW Restaurant 51 San Angel Inn Restaurant - Oliver & Lillian, October 16, 2017 at 11:30 am

Also, if you have a letter about going to magic kingdom (similar to the ones for the other parks), that would be awesome! for Oliver and Lillian

Thank you again! you're the best!

#1 Mickey countdown calendar - Cardello’s Countdown - 20 days

#2 Mickey and Minnie countdown calendar - Pieklo’s Countdown - 20 days

Please and thanks so much for responding!

Hi Lady B, I'd love to request 4 name fills please... I have looked through your files but didn't find any I could use... Thanks

1a. Love the font on most of your fill ins for reference AndrewStitchNameFill_zps466065ff I realize you can't make him come out of the letters :)
1b. JOSH
2.. Stitch
3. Blues are great
4 Border please and any background with stitch is fine if you have one..I'm using the paper for dark colors. I'd like to use most of the sheet

1a. same font :)
1b. JOSH
2. Small World Dolls
3. Blue or green is fine It's for a man so I don't want pink thanks
4. Boarder please and can use a background too if you have one

1a. same font
1b. RANDY
2. Tigger
3. Oranges
4. Border please as I am using the paper for dark colors

OPPS Forgot one

1a. Same font
1b. SAMANTHA
2. Oswald
3. Blues
4. Border please, I doubt there is an Oswald background... I will be using paper for dark colors

I am a bit rusty on asking.. I hope I did it correctly

Thank you

Lady B,

I love all your designs and once again asking to do a few designs for me on our upcoming trip.

Can I request:

LadyChristmas51 - Dani (Can you put the name in the top collar of the main ball, if not then the ear is fine)
LadyChristmas51 - Ally (Can you put the name in the top collar of the main ball, if not then the ear is fine)
LadyChristmas52 - Al (Can you put the name in the top collar of the main ball, if not then the ear is fine)
LadyChristmas52 - Jay (Can you put the name in the top collar of the main ball, if not then the ear is fine)
LadyChristmas61 - Mom
LadyChristmas62 - Dad

We leave on November 1st

Thank you so much for all your work on these designs.

HI LadyB, you have helped spread Pixie Dust on a few of our Walt Disney World trips, now I need your help for our Disney Cruise and trip to Disney around Christmas. Here is what I need:

Cruise/WDW Christmas Letter (LandandSea5 or ChristmasRevealLetter10 is fine, or anything with Cruise and WDW):
Dear Madison and Audrey,
I am giving you your Christmas present a few days early this year. I know how badly you’ve been wanting to go on a Disney Cruise, so I am sending your family on a 4 Night Disney Cruise today! Its time to go back to the airport and catch the bus! But wait….there’s more! After your cruise, you are going to Walt Disney World to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and you will have tickets to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party! Merry Christmas!
Love, Santa

Cruise Coupon
LadyBCruiseCoupon5
Madison and Audrey
Meet and Greet with Anna and Elsa on the Disney Dream
December 12, 2017 at 8:30am

Pretend Xmas party ticket
LadyBChristmasWDWticket1
Good for one admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
December 17, 2017
Madison
Audrey

Pretend Cruise ticket
LadyBCruiseticket12
Madison and Audrey
December 11-15, 2017
Disney Dream

Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique on the Disney Dream
Madison and Audrey
December 12, 2017 at 3:00pm
From Belle in her Christmas dress (they will be receiving the Christmas dress with the invitation)

Christmas Cruise
LadyBCruiseChristmas25
Millett Family
Christmas Cruise
December 2017

Land and sea
LadyBLand and Sea 9-Millett Family 2017
LAdyBLand and Sea 3-Ryan, Heather, Madison, Audrey

Cruise shirt
CruiseMH30-Ryan
CruiseMH31- Heather, Madison, Audrey
CrusieMH78-Ryan, Heather, Madison, Audrey

Pirate shirt
CruiseMHPIrate12-Heather, Madison, Audrey
CruiseMHPirate9-Ryan

Cruise Christmas Shirt
LadyBCruiseChristmas58-Heather, Madison, Audrey
LAdyBCruiseChristmas57-Ryan

Walt Disney World Christmas Shirt
Christmas20-Heather, Madison, Audrey
Christmas21-Ryan

Minnie’s dinner invitation
I did not see an example, so if you have a Christmas one like the Halloween one (WDW Restaurant 47 Minnies Halloween)
Minnie’s Holiday Dine @ Hollywood and Vine
Madison and Audrey
December 15, 2017
4:50pm

Ohana Lilo And Stitch Breakfast invitation
WDWRestaurant21 Lilo and Stitch
Madison and Audrey
December 17, 2017
9:55am

Thank you so much. I need items by December 1st at the latest so I have enough time to get them made. Your work is amazing and you have helped spread pixie dust on a few of our trips now. I can’t wait to see everything you come up with for our surprise Disney Cruise!

Thank you,
Heather Millett

May I please have the LadyBStickFigureTShirt2 design with a stick figure family that says "Our Magical Family Vacation" 2017 and the names are Dad (boy) Mom (girl) Rowan (boy) Louisa (girl) Mary Grace (girl) Auggie (boy)

And LadyBMHBDay23 that says "Happy 8th Birthday Rowan!"

Name fills:
Rowan (Peter Pan)
Louisa (Ariel)
Mary Grace, or Gracie if you can't fit Mary Grace (Anna and Elsa)
Auggie (Mickey and friends)

We're actually leaving on October 13th so I apologize for the late request.

Thank you!

We’re also going on the 13th!

If you get to it would you be able to do two of these:

LadyBMHFlagUSAMickey5

One with RJ and one with Emmy please.

Thanks!

Good evening, if you are able to have these by October 16th, I'd appreciate it.

Could you do these in 4 x 6 sizing (or approx. that size)? Lettering and color I'll leave as they appear on the templates unless I specified below. Thanks.
Could you have them in jpeg

Thank you in advance for anything you can provide.

LadyBAutograph 5x7 14 Olivia's Autographs 2017
LadyBAutograph 5x7 27 Breanna's Autographs 2017
LadyBBdayCruise 3 Breanna (do you have an image of Disney Descendants Mal)?
LadyBBdayCruise 24 Olivia (do you have an image of Disney Descendants Uma)?

LadyBMHWordCruiseSample1
Left Ear Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
Left Ear Image Black bat
Right Ear Disney Fantasy October 21st 2017
Right Ear Image Black bat
Head Bob, Medina, Breanna, Olivia
Inside Head Black image of Mickey and Minnie on a broomstick
Icon Separator - Orange Mickey Heads

LadyBMHFlagUSAMickey3
Is it possible to have the right half of this as the Union Jack?

LadyBCruiseHalloween
Disney Fantasy Doerr Family 2017

LadyBCruiseSign59
Bob and Medina - Loving the Fantasy
Disney Fantasy

LadyBMHHalloween6 Right Ear Lulu Left Ear 2017

LadyBMHHalloween23 Right Ear Bre Left Ear 2017

Good evening, if you are able to have these by October 16th, I'd appreciate it.

Could you do these in 4 x 6 sizing (or approx. that size)? Lettering and color I'll leave as they appear on the templates unless I specified below. Thanks.
Could you have them in jpeg

Thank you in advance for anything you can provide.

LadyBAutograph 5x7 14 Olivia's Autographs 2017
LadyBAutograph 5x7 27 Breanna's Autographs 2017

LadyBMHWordCruiseSample1
Left Ear Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
Left Ear Image Black bat
Right Ear Disney Fantasy October 21st 2017
Right Ear Image Black bat
Head Bob, Medina, Breanna, Olivia
Inside Head Black image of Mickey and Minnie on a broomstick
Icon Separator - Orange Mickey Heads

LadyBMHFlagUSAMickey3
Is it possible to have the right half of this as the Union Jack?

LadyBCruiseHalloween
Disney Fantasy Doerr Family 2017

LadyBCruiseSign59
Bob and Medina - Loving the Fantasy
Disney Fantasy

LadyBMHHalloween6 Right Ear Lulu Left Ear 2017

LadyBMHHalloween23 Right Ear Bre Left Ear 2017
Hi there :)
You will need 10 posts for me to send you a private conversation with your link. Please let me know when you have done this as I will not start your request until you do. Please see page one of my thread for my directions and a link to the test board where you can post until you have 10 posts.
I am uncertain what you want for these two items as they are a mickey head with the ship and no characters, so please clarify, if you want a character added it will look more like LadyBBDay Cruise 26:

Hi there :)
You will need 10 posts for me to send you a private conversation with your link. Please let me know when you have done this as I will not start your request until you do. Please see page one of my thread for my directions and a link to the test board where you can post until you have 10 posts.
I am uncertain what you want for these two items as they are a mickey head with the ship and no characters, so please clarify, if you want a character added it will look more like LadyBBDay Cruise 26:

Hi, I Think I posted the 10 posts :) Didn't realize that, sorry, must be a new thing. Regarding the 2 above, Can I change both then to LadyBBDay Cruise 26

For Mal character can I have left ear, "It's my 11th birthday!" and Right Ear "Breanna"
For Uma character can I have left ear, "It's my 8th birthday!" and right Ear "Olivia"

Is this ok? Thanks again.

Hi Lady B!
I would like to request a few items from you if I may.
*LadyBMHDay36 with the name Annika
*LadyBCupcake 15 little mermaid with the name Annika or could the number 9 be added to it instead of name? (I absolutely love these cupcakes by the way! ADORABLE! I wish I could find a way to display all of your characters.)
*Black Mickey Head with Red polka dot Santa hat with the name Annika and one with the name Gayle
*Black Mickey head with santa hat with the name Aaron.
*Peppermint swirl Minnie head with the name Annika and one with the name Gayle
*Ariel name fill ANNIKA
*Rey (Star Wars) Mickey head with the name Annika
*Autograph book cover 5X7 12 with the name Annika
*Do you have any Family planning binder covers? I'm looking for one that has the characters (Like the autograph cover) that is for the Dobson Family

Thank you so much for all of your help! I truly appreciate your willingness to create these designs for our magical trip.

Thank you soooo much, Lady B!!!! I love the letters and they will be perfect for our reveal in a few days!! Your creativity, time, and effort are very much appreciated!

Hi Lady B. I would like to request some items please. We leave for our trip right after Thanksgiving, so any time before then is great. I am later than I wanted to be with my requests, so if you can't get to us, I understand.

LadyBFindingDoryMH2 - Carson
LadyBFindingDoryMH9 - Lauren
LadyBFindingDoryMG12 - one with Savannah and one with Cate
LadyBIceCreamBar1 - one with Lauren and one with Haley
LadyBMHStar75 - Luke
LadyBMHSports8 - one with Luke, one with Lauren, and one with Haley
LadyBMHBDay58 - one with Cate and one with Carson

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!