LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi, Not sure if you have ever made any 5x7 Autograph cards for Universal. If so would you be able to make a cover sheet for my granddaughter and a blank card. Not real pickey on the cover just have Abby 2018. Thanks.

I want to say a huge thank you as well. Your DISigns have made so many special events even more special.

Corinna

Lady B... thank you for all of your unselfish time, talent, and happiness you have brought to so many for so many years. We've peeked in often, and my daughter always got excited seeing the PJ Masks and Sparky cupcakes in your album, proudly saying you first dis-igned those for her! 2 yrs later, she still wears that shirt (even though it's a 4th bday one).

Take care of yourself, and keep in touch. You'll be missed. Hope to see you back soon.

Susan

Hi Do you want one design that reads
Happy
Birthday
Ray

or do you want each on a separate page?

My dear Princess of Quite Alot..
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to complete my request. I am anxiously awaiting our travel date and with our cupcakes done I am looking forward to celebrating DH's 50th at the most magical place on earth.
You are amazing and thanks again for the pixie dust...xoxo

Hi! Thank you so very much for filling my most recent request. They are amazing as always and they will make my daughters birthday even more special this year! Also, an even bigger thanks for all the requests (there were so many) that came before that over the past 4 or 5 years! You are one special lady for bringing so much happiness and joy to the children as well as the parents. I have used your DISigns for so many different things but my favorites are all the ones I have used in the yearly photo books I have made. They will be a constant reminder of your generosity! Thanks so very much again and best of luck to you always and in all ways!!! You will be missed!

Hi Lady B,
Thank you so, so much for completing my request. I love it and I'm certain my son will too.
I really appreciate you taking the time to do this prior to your "retirement". I hope you find time to still visit the Disboards for the simple pleasure of reading and enjoying it as it was meant to be, without thinking of it as being more work for you.

A million thanks to you!!:hug: :flower3: :goodvibes :wave:

:thanks:

Thank you for your generosity in sharing your talents! We will always cherish the magnets made with your awesome designs.

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and well wishes. I am missing designing so I hope I can return sometime. This summer will be a busy one for me so I don't want to commit to anything right now but maybe in the Fall.
I have been busy which is why I have not been around.
Recently I took a cruise to Hawaii and it was wonderful! I did not cruise Disney ... shhhhhhh. But we had an awesome time and really enjoyed it.
Of course I couldn't resist decorating my door.
Also I am planning a family reunion for my parents 50th this summer.
I plan on keeping my links for the stateroom parts and other items open, you can find those on page one of this thread. I am also working on posting a folder of some templates. These will not be blanks per say but will have a saying or date on them so they can be used without names (personal use and same rules apply).

We renewed our vows on the cruise, princess cruises provided the large congratulations sign and balloons free of charge you just have to request it online ahead of time. I had 6 of the small round magnets on the door, they were really nice ones I got from the dollar tree. One went missing about half way through the and another went missing right at the end. I think next time I will put my name on a sticker on the back and see if that will help. Since I paid $1 for a 3 pack I was not too upset about it and I knew going in to it not to put anything on the door that I would be upset about losing.
IMG_41502.jpg

Last edited:
Great to hear from you, Roxie! We miss you. Congrats on your anniversary. Renewing your vows and a Hawaii trip sounds lovely. <3

So sad I will miss your invites and so will my girls! Thanks for all of your amazing work on our past trips! Oh and congrats too!

Hi! I have a quick question regarding the ready to print files.... when I try to download them its asking what size I want them in... What is the size that I need for the port home designs? I want to make sure that I save and print the correct size.

Thank You!

Hi LadyB! I miss your DISigns! I know you said you would be posting some generic templates and I was wondering if any of them would be for Dining Invites? I love all of my Dining invites, but they have dates and times on them and I can't figure out how to remove them so they are generic and can be used again, lol. I hope you are doing well!

Due to Flickr changing their free account to only 50 hidden images, I have had to delete my albums so I am no longer offering any images to download. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!