LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning! As someone with not a single creative bone in their body, I love your designs. I saw that you have some designs with the Disney Fantasy bow art. Would you be able to share the bow art image with me if it is high resolution? My 17 year old son and I are working on family t-shirts for our upcoming cruise but we haven't been able to find a high resolution of the bow art image that is not blurry when we enlarge it. Or, do you have any advice as to where I should search for it? We've spent hours search for it. Thank you!!!

Good morning! As someone with not a single creative bone in their body, I love your designs. I saw that you have some designs with the Disney Fantasy bow art. Would you be able to share the bow art image with me if it is high resolution? My 17 year old son and I are working on family t-shirts for our upcoming cruise but we haven't been able to find a high resolution of the bow art image that is not blurry when we enlarge it. Or, do you have any advice as to where I should search for it? We've spent hours search for it. Thank you!!!
Someone shared the bow art a while back with the offer to share their high res files, here is the link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dcl-bow-art-graphics-available.3112690/
If you are unable to reach them let me know and I will try enlarging mine but not sure how it will look.

Hello... can I get the following: Thank you in advance! Date needed by Dec 1
  • LadyBCruiseNewYear10 (Ship: Disney Wonder and Name: The Evans)
  • LadyBCruiseNewYear10 (ship: Disney Wonder and Name: The Fontaines)
  • LadyBCruiseNewYear3: (ship Disney Wonder Year 2017-2018 Name: The Evans Family)
  • ladybmhNewYear8: Name: Laura Year 2018
  • LadybmhNewYear8: Name: Carol Year 2018
  • LadybmhNewYear8: Name: Chaya Year 2018
  • LadybmhNewYear8: Name: True Year 2018
  • LadyBMHNewYear 8: Name: Cathy Year 2018
  • LadyBMHNewYear12 Name: Bruce Year 2018
  • LadybmhNewYear12 Name: Lee Year 2018

Thank you SO SO MUCH! I hear you on the life chaos, hope all is well and really - thank you again! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for everything. Do you happen to have Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas Mickey Ears? If so can I get it with Marissa in it.

Thanks

Krista

Hi Lady B - my designs are awesome, thanks so much, I'm sure they will be a great surprise for my family!!!

Lady B,

Thank you for what you do! May I request the following for our Nov 25 - Dec 2 Western Caribbean Fantasy Cruise?

1)LadyBCruiseCastCay16 instead of Jeff please put The Mitura's
2)LadyBCruiseTag2Roger instead of Roger put The Mitura's
3)PlanesLogoRyan_ZPSC4667E24
a)one that says Ryan
b)one that says Chad
4)LadyBKellieCruiseNameFill1 and use Karen & Joe
5)LadyBCruiseSign226 and use The Mitura Family, Nov. 25 - Dec. 2, 2017 and Disney Fantasy

Again thank you for all that you do!
Joe Mitura

Hi Lady B!

Can you please make the following for me?

1) LadyBCruiseSign39, first line to read: The Scarpa Family - Bahamas Cruise ; second line to read: Disney Wonder - November 2017
2) LadyBStarCruise10, name: Marco ; On the right ear, can you add the Disney cruise logo (three waves behind the Mickey ears)? You can use the white and red one from the LadyBCruiseSign39
3) LadyBMHMalificent1, name: Lisa
4) LadyBCruiseLifePreserver28, name: Gabriella (name on the top), Disney Cruise logo (red waves, black Mickey ears) on the bottom instead of the boat name

I would love to have these by November 15. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to do this for all of us! Your designs are beautiful!

Lisa

Hi! We leave this Saturday, October 14th in the morning. Would it be possible to receive these last 2 name fills by Friday?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Your designs were absolutely beautiful and made our magical trip even more WONDERful! Thank you again for sharing your time and talents with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!