Labor day

Aurora_Disney

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to Universal, specifically IoA, on Labor Day? What are the crowds like? I read that the Universal Express pass price is a good indicator of the crowds that day. Labor day is actually the cheapest so I'm hoping that means it won't be too bad crowd wise

There are some great crowd calendars available. UC lists the anticipated crowd at a 5/10, so not too bad.

Has anyone been to Universal, specifically IoA, on Labor Day? What are the crowds like? I read that the Universal Express pass price is a good indicator of the crowds that day. Labor day is actually the cheapest so I'm hoping that means it won't be too bad crowd wise

Historically, it's been ok- so crowd calendars will show it as "slow/moderate"- don't believe them. Last year- it was the most crowded I've ever seen it. I went the entire weekend- so I don't remember which park I was at on Labor Day, specifically- but I do remember not having express (the only time ive never had express) because we were staying at Sapphire Falls. When we left I told my wife "I'll never stay at a hotel again that doesn't offer express".

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter