Labor Day week

paulanpooh

Earning My Ears
Anybody going Labor Day week? Just wondering how the crowds will be. I am thinking of booking from August 31 and checkout Sept 6th. Do you think it will be busy? If your going that week how have the fast passes been? We have 2 little ones that would love to meet Elsa and Anna and was wondering if there is way to find out if their are passes still left to meet them. Thanks

We are going the same dates! From what I have read it has historically been a slow week but I guess you can never truly know. But my hopes are high with most children across the country being back in school this week and parents not wanting to take their children out so early in the school week. However, there are no A&E fastpasses, I've been checking like crazy.

We are going the same dates! From what I have read it has historically been a slow week but I guess you can never truly know. But my hopes are high with most children across the country being back in school this week and parents not wanting to take their children out so early in the school week. However, there are no A&E fastpasses, I've been checking like crazy.

I will know by the middle of the week if we can book it. That stinks about the passes for a&e. I truly hope that some open up for both of us! How has the other fast passes been say for Ariel and the mine train? Thanks

I'll be down there Aug 29-Sept 2; going solo!

Never been there on a holiday weekend, but from what I have gathered on here and in research, it does seem to be one of the "less popular" holiday weekends. Although with crowd numbers growing annually, who knows what that really means any more. Honestly, the only reason I chose this weekend was because I didn't have to take vacation days in order to go (WOOT)! Here's hoping for short lines and awesome weather!

Got almost everything I was looking for in terms of ADR's even though I didn't book until the beginning of July. Just earlier today I got an ADR for my first-ever experience of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter