Knotts Berry Farm tickets using AAA discount

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
Can you order Knotts tickets beforehand from their website and still get the AAA discount or can you only buy them on the day to get the discount? I looked on their website and couldn't find a way to buy them and then take the discount off. If you have to buy them on the day to get the discount what are the lines like at park opening to buy tickets? Or would it be better to forget about the discount and buy the tickets on line to avoid waiting to buy them at the gate? I am in the UK so can not get them from a AAA shop.
Thanks.

I'm almost positive you need to show your card when purchasing the tickets at the park to get your discount.

Could either of you tell me what the discount is? I'm AAA and can't find it on the AAA website either.
Thanks!

On the KBF Web site at www.knotts.com, click on the "Buy Tickets" box on the left side. The price options for admissions will come up and the AAA price shows up as $39.15 for adults; $18.95 for children/seniors.

If you are going to KBF before September 4, I notice on the KBF Web site that they are advertising discounted tickets available at Ralph's that are cheaper than the AAA price. However, it states that they're only available until September 4. Since I'm going in October I'm hoping they will have another offer then!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter