Hey Folks.

Bit of a birthday trip planned in November, here was our original plan

Tue 14th - Arrive
Wed 15th DLR
Thu 16th DLR
Fri 17th Knotts Berry Farm
Sat 18th Universal
Sunday 18th Universal / Home

But looking at https://www.knotts.com/play/scheduled-ride-closures it looks like a fair bit will be closed during the time we go.. is it worth still doing or should we skip it and do it in a few years when we come back?

The TBD closures could be short or long. I'm not sure how update that list is as some of the closure dates have already come and gone. Maybe try asking on the Orange County Trip Advisor forum to see if any locals have better info on what that note means. It looks like Ghost Rider is the only scheduled closure for part of November.

Knotts in November should be a solid non-busy time to go.

PHXscuba

Like PHXschuba said, it doen't look like much will be closed and that's a great time to go. After Thanksgiving starts Christmas season and free first responder/military/social worker/etc days and it gets really busy.

Why 2 days at Universal? Maybe it's just me but it's a 1 day park IMO. On another note, I would hit up knott's.

I noticed this is an old thread. Doh!

Why 2 days at Universal? Maybe it's just me but it's a 1 day park IMO. On another note, I would hit up knott's.

I noticed this is an old thread. Doh!
No problem :) we did only end up doing one day at Universal and it didn't take long at all (gave me a headache with all the screens tbh)

We did a few hours at Knotts because there were no queues so we managed to get on everything! certainly a nice park and glad we went

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!