Knotts and Soak City in one day?

Court3502

Earning My Ears
Knotts is currently selling a combo of Knotts and Soak City for $70 but it's both parks in the same day. Is this doable. We will be there mid August. If it is doable, which park would you suggest first? We love waterparks and the kids and I also love thrill rides. Advice would be greatly appreciated!

Courtney

Since they are right across the street from each other, I would be there at "rope drop" for Knotts, ride as many headliners as you can before you get too hot or the lines get too long, then go to Soak City for awhile in the afternoon. Then hop back across the street to finish the evening at Knotts. You can lock you swimsuits in the car before/after as the parking is very close to the Knotts gates.

PHXscuba

If you want to do it, I'd do as PP recommended. Whether it is doable depends on what your group's intent is at Knott's. If you have young kids who just want to do the tamer rides/Camp Snoopy, or older kids/no kids and just want to do the thrill rides you'll be fine with the morning/evening strategy. If you're trying to hit all or most of the rides/shows/etc. I'd skip Soak City and just spend the day in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!