Kiz, Jem and Jims adventure along the Rio Grande PTR

cruisingteacher said:
I'm getting so excited for you to go!!!!

Was just having a conversation about how this weekend needs to hurry up and arrive. Its just draaaaaging! More impatient then the kids lol!

AAAAAAAGH theres an evil villain on the loose!!

He's going to rob all our precious spending money!!

Tune in tomorrow to see if he's gotten his trotters on our savings or if we will be having gammon for tonights dinner!!

I LOVE your PTR!!

So close now! I hope you have an amazing time :goodvibes

Thanks! I'm just about packed now so thats a relief! Just have to throw in my hairbrush and camera and thats it. I hate when its hanging over your head. Its all so exciting! It really clicked with Jemma today that we are going this Sunday and she was close to tears :goodvibes:goodvibes

Well the suitcases are all packed bar a hairdryer and brush!

And theres nothing to do bar buy earphones and dye my hair!

Today we had another baddie (although she is my favourite ;) )
We had better watch our heads :rotfl:

Getting super close now! Only 3 teenie tiny sleeps until Dublin :banana:

Another double post today and tomorrows will be the same as we leave and I'd have no way to upload!

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine - it was beautiful here today.

Yesterdays countdown saw my favourite evil Momma - Gothel - warn the kids about getting lost!

And today we had this cute little mite remind us not to forget the animals! We will be on the lookout for something for our Basset Hound Basil and our little cat Penelope.

We are off in the morning after mass so I'll do a quick update then. So excited!xx
:yay::yay::banana::banana::cool1::cool1:

Oooops totally forgot to update this today. Sorry :/ promise I'll post them when i get home. We are in our hotel, dinner got and nothing to do but relax before our flight in the morning:yay:

Have a fantabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! Hope it is filled with pixie dust! pixiedust:

As promised these are the final two installments from our countdown!

Please join me over at the TR which is beginning shortly. Gracias Amigos xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter