Kingdom Club Questions

MinnieSkis

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving late one evening and staying at Hollywood Hotel that night. The next day we are checking into the Disneyland Hotel and staying on the Kingdom Club level. Does anyone know if we check out from Hollywood Hotel and go the Disneyland Hotel in the morning, can we use the Kingdom Club's morning offerings? In other words, can we use the Kingdom Club for breakfast on the day that we check-in? I know a room will not be ready but in the past when we arrived off red-eyes at WDW, we were able to go straight to the Club Level upon checking in (even if our room was not ready). With paying so much for Kingdom Club, I would not mind maximizing the benefit;)

Firstly, welcome to Hong Kong & Hong Kong Disneyland!

I agree with your question, but this is going to be a real hard one, but I see nothing is impossible in the service industry. What time of the year are you coming? If it is Christmas I would say no. If it is now, maybe more possible. For example, you see if check out time at the Hollywood is noon, and check in time of the DH is three, then the hotels would expect that you already had breakfast at the HH, and maybe even lunch there also.

Please when you transfer, get the hotel to take you, or take the bus, or even a taxi. The hotels seem to be near, but they are not, thus walking with bags, family or whatever is out of the question. Our weather has changed here in Hong Kong. We are now in one hundred degree temperature with one hundred percent humidity. I think that you can see where I'm going here.

If your stay is during the week in low season (like now), then I suggest that once you check in at the HH, you then speak to the head manager, and inform him what you want. He would then have the night to sort things out with the DH, you never know. I guess it would also depend how many nights you will stay at the DH.

Give it a try, this is Hong Kong, and one will never get if one does not ask.

Cheers & Enjoy Hong Kong Disneyland!

Firstly, welcome to Hong Kong & Hong Kong Disneyland!

I agree with your question, but this is going to be a real hard one, but I see nothing is impossible in the service industry. What time of the year are you coming? If it is Christmas I would say no. If it is now, maybe more possible. For example, you see if check out time at the Hollywood is noon, and check in time of the DH is three, then the hotels would expect that you already had breakfast at the HH, and maybe even lunch there also.

Please when you transfer, get the hotel to take you, or take the bus, or even a taxi. The hotels seem to be near, but they are not, thus walking with bags, family or whatever is out of the question. Our weather has changed here in Hong Kong. We are now in one hundred degree temperature with one hundred percent humidity. I think that you can see where I'm going here.

If your stay is during the week in low season (like now), then I suggest that once you check in at the HH, you then speak to the head manager, and inform him what you want. He would then have the night to sort things out with the DH, you never know. I guess it would also depend how many nights you will stay at the DH.

Give it a try, this is Hong Kong, and one will never get if one does not ask.

Cheers & Enjoy Hong Kong Disneyland!

Thank you. We've already been told that bell services will transfer our luggage. I will just talk to HH when we arrive. We will be two nights at DH so hopefully it will work out.

Hi MinnieSkis I would be really interested as to how you go with this as we will be in exactly the same situation later this year. We have also arrived very early at Disneyland and always been welcomed into the club room for breakfast and been able to freshen up used the computers and organised reservations even though our room was not available. When checking out again we had use of club room for the afternoon well past check out time which was wonderful to have a drink and a snack and a quiet sit down before heading off to the airport. I didn't know that the Hollywood Hotel would transfer our bags for us so thanks for that.

It would be great if you could report back and let us know how it all went :)

We arrived early to Club Level check-in. We were told we could not partake in breakfast but were able to enjoy everything else that day as well as the day we checked out. Tables are fully set and it is not your normal club-level breakfast; they did ask for our room number when we came for breakfast and checked us off of a list. We ended up having breakfast at Walt's Cafe before heading to the park.

On a side note- we were not wowed by Club Level there. We approached someone upon entering the hotel about checking-in upstairs and he simply handed us a key to use in the elevator. Breakfast was great but afternoon snacks were sort of a joke with a few chocolates, basic cheap sugar cookies and some apples/oranges. One day we returned from the park and I inquired about taking a couple of Sprites back to the room for myself and DH while the kids napped. They really pushed back on that but eventually allowed it but not without making me feel guilty. I was even more upset about the previous days encounter when the following morning CMs were assisting someone's Amah in making a tray of baked goods to bring back to her employer's room (they were sleeping in). They even went as far as to box them and give her a bag to carry them. Maybe I'm not understanding how one situation is ok while the other is not?

Anyway, we will probably not stay club level there again and overall found the Hollywood Hotel more pleasant. The rooms were bigger at DL so that would be the only selling point for us.

We arrived early to Club Level check-in. We were told we could not partake in breakfast but were able to enjoy everything else that day as well as the day we checked out. Tables are fully set and it is not your normal club-level breakfast; they did ask for our room number when we came for breakfast and checked us off of a list. We ended up having breakfast at Walt's Cafe before heading to the park.

On a side note- we were not wowed by Club Level there. We approached someone upon entering the hotel about checking-in upstairs and he simply handed us a key to use in the elevator. Breakfast was great but afternoon snacks were sort of a joke with a few chocolates, basic cheap sugar cookies and some apples/oranges. One day we returned from the park and I inquired about taking a couple of Sprites back to the room for myself and DH while the kids napped. They really pushed back on that but eventually allowed it but not without making me feel guilty. I was even more upset about the previous days encounter when the following morning CMs were assisting someone's Amah in making a tray of baked goods to bring back to her employer's room (they were sleeping in). They even went as far as to box them and give her a bag to carry them. Maybe I'm not understanding how one situation is ok while the other is not?

Anyway, we will probably not stay club level there again and overall found the Hollywood Hotel more pleasant. The rooms were bigger at DL so that would be the only selling point for us.

Thanks Minnieskis for getting back and letting us know how you went:thumbsup2

Sorry you were not overly impressed club level, will see how it goes for us later in the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter