king arthur

sharonb

Earning My Ears
I was reading part of a guidebook to my 5 year old DS and read something about a boy being able to pull the sword out of a stone and be hailed as the "true king of England". Well, he flipped, as he loves anything having to do with King Arthur/knights. I know the sword and the stone was a disney movie, but thought it was a fairly old one. Is there any thing at MK or epcot that relates to King Arthur? Thanks-it has made him very excited for our trip, but I don't want him to be dissapointed if there is nothing like that there anymore.

They do pull the sword from the stone in the MK each day (think it is two or three times a day). Merlin will pick a strapping youth to try to pull it out, but, of course, he fails. Then he picks a younger child from the crowd who successfully pulls the sword out of the stone. When you get to MK, check the daily bulletin to see the times. This is located near the Cinderella Carousel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter