• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Kids welcome gift at the Portofino?

I have heard some folks say they do. When we were there over the holidays I asked and they told me I did'nt book that package? Now what package there talking about is beyond me? I have never saw them give guest anything or kids for that matter. You could call the hotel directly and ask for guest service and question them about there kid packages at check in the number is 407-503-1000. You will really like PBH and so will the kids gift or no gift. You could always pick up your own trinkets for the kids and have the bellman take it to there room for a nice surpise. I found spongebob lanards at the dollar store (for 2 dollars of course).LOL that would be a thought for you. Hope you have a great trip.

Last time we stayed there my kids got them. It was a campo Portofino bucket with a stuffed curious george.
I would complain to Loew's if they don't give it to you. They are supposed to give them out at all Loew's Hotels, says so right in the Loew's book! I know it's no big deal but it's the principal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter