Kids Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange

Sign up's will be closing shortly so please get me your sign up's asap. Names will being going out very soon.

Names have been sent via email. It was easier than trying to send out so many PM's. Please check your email boxes and if you did NOT receive an email let me know ASAP. The email is coming from DisneyCP2002@aol.com .

I had gotten the email and had pmed you back to be sure that my daughter sends her cards to the correct recipents.
I do have two questions and would like to find out the info.

*The user names of these kids and also their ages.

Alright, I received 3 differents e-mails with names and one PM with another name, I copied them all to one list and I'll check with the host to make sure that all the kids names are in my list. Thanks

I received the email. Thanks. I'm assuming that you didn't put my girls names on the list as the email went to me or did their names just accidently get left off the list?
That's Amanda and Sabrina. Can somebody please check their list for me and let me know?
Thanks,
Maureen

Maureenmouse said:
I received the email. Thanks. I'm assuming that you didn't put my girls names on the list as the email went to me or did their names just accidently get left off the list?
That's Amanda and Sabrina. Can somebody please check their list for me and let me know?
Thanks,
Maureen

Your daughter's names were on the second email that was sent out by Dania.
So in total, I had recieved-
The long list of names last night, then an email today with your daughters names, and then a pm with Daisy's name.

I had started the sent/recieved thread.
So when your child-children has sent off their cards please post there.

mommytotwo said:
I had started the sent/recieved thread.
So when your child-children has sent off their cards please post there.

Thank you again Patsy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter