Keys to the Kingdom - Matthew

pgowder

DIS Veteran
He did a great job on the tour. He was funny and told some great stories about Disney history.

Thanks for making the tour one of the highligts of our trip!

Matthew was our tour guide in December 2005, and he did a great job! We were so glad that we took the tour. We visited the Magic Kingdom again last week, and DH, DD (the red-head) and I were commenting fondly on our memories of the tour, and on Matthew's commentary on "the loudest celebration on earth (aka Cinderellabration)!" :)

We also had Matthew on a tour, and he was very knowledgable!!! Some people will say/do anything for their job. I got the impression that Matthew was completely honest and took a sense of pride in his job. Probably thanks to his efforts, I walked away with a much greater admiration of Walt Disney and his dream!!!!! Thanks Matthew!

We had Matthew as our tour guide and thought he did a horrible job. He was very sarcastic. I guess if you like sarcasm you will like Matthew. I just found him very un-Disney.

Hello,

In December 2005 we had Matthew as a tour guide, and he was awesome. Mathew if you are reading this, YOU ROCK! I loved every moment of it, and the uniform really was flattering. between pointing your stick at the 'normal' people and telling us all the inside stories, you made my morning. My trip at christmas was a birthday present and you made it what it was, Magical! I have always wondered what it was like behind the scenes and my father and I were truly fascinated by what you had to say!

Matthew, WE LOVE YOU!

10 great big thumbs up
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We had Matthew as our KTTK guide in Oct 2005-- in fact, it was the Sunday morning tour on the day Wilma hit.

He was great! We had a very intimate tour, with only 8 people. He had so much information, and you could tell he genuinely loved Disney and his job! It takes a lot of energy to give that tour over and over again!

Clearly, he would have been a more sincere Prince Charming than the one who told me "I like your pants" when we were at the 1900 Park Fare dinner! (even with his crooked teeth!)

After going on the tour with Matthew, it set high expectations for other tours! We're ready to hit some more tours at the other parks!

After that tour, we would evaluate all the different things going on for Safety, Courtesy, Show, Efficiency.
(As a side note-- the way they dealt with Wilma that night at Fantasmic failed miserably in all 4 categories!)

I highly recommend this tour, especially with Matthew! It's worth calling ahead to find out which tour he'll be giving!

We had Matthew for our KTTK tour last Sept 05, and he was amazing. The tour was one of the highlights of our honeymoon and have talked about doing more tuors now since he was so good. The information and knowledge he had and his love of disney was easy to see and it showed in his stories about the park and its cast of people. We would love to go on another tour by him and all I can say is great job Matthew.

We love Matthew!!!
My mom & I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour, 16th June 2005. Matthew was the guide and we became friends. He is a joy to have a guide and an outstnading member of the Disney cast. I took a picture of him and my mom, nicknamed Mimi, and made a special frame for him. He is all that Disney would want a castmember to be. If you have the opportunity to do the tour, see if you can get Matthew. ::MickeyMo

Matt---we love you!---Mimi & Sha :tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter