Kazza ?'s.......

sncbird

<font color=blue>I need a Starbucks Latte!<br><fon
Our computer crashed and burned last week. We had to
de-install and reinstall our Win 98 operating system. By doing that it wiped out all of our programs. The program to run Kazza were wiped out but thankfully all of our music files were still there. DH went to the Kazza web-site last night to download it again but now they're charging for their service. Is this correct? I want to make sure we have the correct site and if others have seen this. Thanks for your help :teeth:

First, I wouldn't download Kazaa. It installs spyware on your computer. There is another version called Kazaa lite that does not have the additional programs. I don't believe there is a charge associated with either one. :confused:

Dh was telling me about this last night. I told him - you better let me check this out with my Dis friends before you sign up for anything. Thank you guys for your quick responses!! We will try Kazza Lite :teeth:

I WOULD NOT use Kazza !!! They are most likely the reason your computer crashed & burned !!! This has happened to two people I know who warned me about it.

And the fact that the record industry is now stepping up going after people actively running Kazaa...

I'd never install any of these 'file sharing' programs on my pc - too many loopholes for something unwelcome to come in.

So, thats why I haven't had any emails!!!!!

You owe me some emails girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter