Just starting

You start right here. Or the budget board. You can read or post a question like who is going and when...what your budget might be etc. And have fun, the planning is 45% of the excitement!

When are you going?
LOTS of great info here.
Be sure to check out all the trip planning boards.
Also visit mousesavers.com if you haven't already.

Welcome to the DIS!! You are at the right place.

I would say decide when you are going, then check for discounts at Mousesavers.com for different resorts. Take a look at the disney site at the resorts and decide what you would like and what you can afford. Then call and make reservations. Then come back here and ask questions, or just get addicted like the rest of us LOL:p

Hi,
Welcome to the boards! This place is a very good source for information; read through some old threads and also post questions in every forum if you have to. See you around the boards!
food-smiley-010.gif

Welcome!
First I would decide when and where you want to stay. These boards are great for all kinds of information and sometimes mis-information. The key is to use them for ideas then check things out for yourself. Your idea of a great vacation will not and should not be someone else's.
Dream's Unlimited might be a good choice to help in creating your vacation, http://wdwig.com/ is also a good site for info along with
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html.
Whatever you choose I am sure you will find something you like at WDW, have a great trip!

:wave: Let us know a little about your preferences, when you are going, budget, kids?, etc.
Do lots of research right here or on the other websites that were posted above. Ask lots of questions, the folks here LOVE to help!

Most of all, have fun!!!:p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Welcome,
This is the best place to start!! A world of information here and wonderful people too!! Good luck with your plans and have a ball planning them!
Nance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter