Just Received Bother Bear Screening Pass!!

cslittle999

DIS Veteran
Yipee. I just received my pass for the Toronto Brother Bear screening on Oct. 25. This is so cool. I've never been to a pre-release screening before.

A special thank you to Scratch42. Without your post I wouldn't have known that Disney Club did advance screenings.

I got mine as well ... I can't wait! It looks like it's going to be a great movie :)

Not a problem Chris! That's what is so great about these boards!

And Guess What? Haunted Mansion is now being offered!

See you all there for Brother Bear!

Scratch
pirate:

Looking at the pass it says that seating isn't guaranteed. How early do we need to be there to make sure we get in? How early to get good seats? Do we have to wait outside? How early to they let us in?

It will be myself, DW, DD6 and DS5. We're very much looking forward to the movie but we're not looking forward to a long wait outside.

When we went for NEMO, the place was packed! And that was for a Thursday night screening!

When we went for the Buffalo screening for Treasure Planet, the place was empty! Go Figure!

See you there!

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks for the heads up again :p See ya at the screening Janet!

I am so upset now about not renewing our disney club. Just for the movie screenings.

The last one before ours expired was only offered in Montreal, too far to drive for a movie. So i did not renew.:eek:

So, once again i will ask, does anyone want to adopt an extra child for attending movie screenings, i am a great movie goer, very quite, gets all the funny parts, cries at the sad parts. ::yes::

I guess not, eh? So think of me while you all enjoy the fun of a disney screening, enjoy.:3dglasses

Love Pj (penny)

I'll only adopt you for the morning! I don't think your mom would agree to any longer and if she did, then I definately don't want you!LOL

Can't help you with the Haunted Mansion one 'cause we will be going to see it in Buffalo due to the "Festival of Lights" in Niagara Falls that weekend!

I can only adopt you since DD will be bringing a friend, sorry Penny's mom!

I'll pm you the details and if you still want to go.......

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks for the offer, but as the PM I sent back says, the gods have consipered to keep me away from any more disney screenings. :(

Getting a promotion can not always be a good thing, lol. :rolleyes:

You are a wonderful person princess:, and I can't wait to meet you on the cruise.,::yes::

Penny D

:boat: in January then!

Let me know if your situation changes.

Scratch
:blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter