Just put in an offer!

Somnia

DIS Veteran
I've been going back and forth for awhile now on this, but found exactly what I was looking for on dvc-resales at Animal Kingdom. My only fear is we're going to be in Disney from Dec 6th-15th and depending on how long it takes to close some stuff may hit right during that time! Hopefully if all fails I'll be able to print/fax from the resort if needed lol

Now the longggg wait begins (if the seller accepts my offer).

Congrats. IF things go smoothly you should be closed well before your trip.

We had an accepted offer on July 8, and closed on Aug 15th. Things went really smooth for us though.

Offer was accepted, all documents already sent in and the seller has already done their part. Now the waiting really begins lol

I've been going back and forth for awhile now on this, but found exactly what I was looking for on dvc-resales at Animal Kingdom. My only fear is we're going to be in Disney from Dec 6th-15th and depending on how long it takes to close some stuff may hit right during that time! Hopefully if all fails I'll be able to print/fax from the resort if needed lol

Congrats on your purchase!! Hopefully,all goes well with ROFR. If you haven't already done so please let your associate know the dates you will be gone. The associate and the closing company will do their best to get you your documents before you depart for your vacation. We can't guarantee anything but knowing that information is always helpful to us, the closing company and sometimes the seller.

Thanks
Jason@DVCstore

Congrats on your purchase!! Hopefully,all goes well with ROFR. If you haven't already done so please let your associate know the dates you will be gone. The associate and the closing company will do their best to get you your documents before you depart for your vacation. We can't guarantee anything but knowing that information is always helpful to us, the closing company and sometimes the seller.

Thanks
Jason@DVCstore

Thanks for the advice, I have sent an email with the information :)

Back in April we were in Disney when we received the closing documents for a JUN UY contract with expiring points...so time was clearly of the essence. We printed up the docs at the business center, went to a local branch of our bank, and then over to Fed Ex Office to mail documents. Whole process took less than 2 hours. That being said...if you're not in a rush, just enjoy your vacation and handle it when you get back! :)

I wouldn't worry too much. Some take the full 3 months, others close much faster. Once the offer is accepted and you/ve sent in the downpayment, the rest moves on autopilot until you get the closing documents. Unless you have points that will expire, waiting until you get back to send in the closing documents (worst case scenerio) is not a big deal.

Congrats. We are almost 6 weeks into the resale process. Excepted offer on August 15, went to ROFR on August 23 and we passed ROFR on September 5. We are still waiting for closing documents. Our contract said we should close on or before October 30. We also have a vacation planned October 18-28 so I'm having the same concern as you.

Wishing you a smooth and quick process!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!