Just marry

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
Has anyone used J M for their Swan and Dolphin wedding but not used their packages? How did costs compare ?, what did you have at your wedding. ,did you have any decorations at your site ,do you have a list of what each part cost,or is it better to have one of their packages.What does it cost for the S/D wedding site

can you not use their packages? I have called and emailed and basically got the answer of look on the website for the packages, that is what we have to offer.

I believe you have to use JM if you're having a ceremony and reception at S&D, but if you're just having a reception you can go straight through S&D catering!

Every time i call them, they try to sell me a package with catering though. I don't need that for just a ceremony. I have emailed and called several times. Every time its a package with $3000 price tag and catering. Which is by no means saving me a large sum of money.

It's not full catering, just some appetizers added to the cake and Champagne reception. Just Marry used to offer a ceremony-site-only option, but it was still $3,000. Now their cheapest option is a basic $3,900 package that includes the site, an officiant, a photographer and those appetizers/desserts. They are pretty flexible with their packages, so you could ask about swapping the food for floral or something. But they don't really offer anything cheaper.

we are using JM for our wedding (HOB) .. the only reason we are is bc, as per HOB, you have to have a coordinator (which I think is stupid and just a ploy for money). We have knocked off several items from there package si it is less expensive (no limo, no bouquet, etc) .. this is just to say that you can pick and choose what part of their packages you want

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!