Just made my ADRs! Need some help & opinions!

PoSh HuNnY

Mouseketeer
I made my ADRs this morning and made some "extras!" So, I need help deciding and any recommendations!

10/27 (day of arrival):
CA Grill (my must-do!)

10/28:
MNSSHP- early dinner at Narcoossee's OR Kona Cafe

10/29:
Blue Zoo

10/30:
The Wave (breakfast---how is their breakfast? lol)
Yachtsman Steakhouse OR Bistro de Paris

10/31:
Tutto Italia

11/1--day of departure--evening flight, so thinking about a Character breakfast...already did Chef Mickey's...any recommendations?

Anything I'm missing that I should absolutely try? I appreciate your help!

Of course I want to try to pizzeria that's opening up by Italy for lunch one day too!

I made my ADRs this morning and made some "extras!" So, I need help deciding and any recommendations!

10/27 (day of arrival):
CA Grill (my must-do!)

10/28:
MNSSHP- early dinner at Narcoossee's OR Kona Cafe

10/29:
Blue Zoo

10/30:
The Wave (breakfast---how is their breakfast? lol)
Yachtsman Steakhouse OR Bistro de Paris

10/31:
Tutto Italia

11/1--day of departure--evening flight, so thinking about a Character breakfast...already did Chef Mickey's...any recommendations?

Anything I'm missing that I should absolutely try? I appreciate your help!

Of course I want to try to pizzeria that's opening up by Italy for lunch one day too!

I will skip the first day since that one is set :)

10/28 - you can get into the parks as of 4pm that day...your choice, but that would have to be really early dinner if you want to take advantage of that. Just FYI. Out of the 2 listed, I think Kona is better. Also love Citricos!!

10/29 - Heard good things about Blue Zoo, but can't comment as I have not been there. Garden grove I did like a lot.

10/30 - The wave breakfast is good, I liked the options. I would personally do Yachtsman over Bistro, but that depends on if you are already planning on going into the park? Teppan Edo is also a great option if you like Japanese.

10/31 - Never eaten at the new Italy restaurant, but heard great things about it.

11/1 - good idea about the breakfast. I would go for one about 9:30ish, so you stay full for a while. Cape May Cafe and 1900 park fare have great character breakfasts, as well as Boma and the Whispering Canyon (non character). Also heard O'hanas is pretty good. If you want to go into the park, try Crystal Palace as a possibility too.

I think you have hit on some great ones! I also always recommend stopping over at Ghiradellis for dessert.

For your last day, my favorite character breakfasts are Lilo and Stitch and Poly or Cape May at BC. We usually let distance (what resort we are in) decide where. Other non-character breakfasts that are good are Boma and Kona.

We loved Tusker House for a character breakfast and I noticed noone else had mentioned it so I thought I'd throw it out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter