Just Love Eeyoores Running Adventure

Just love Eeyore

Eeyore lover
Hi
My name is Christina and I love Rundisney.

I have been thinking about starting my own running journal for awhile now, because I really like reading other journals. I love the encouragement you get on this board. I live in Denmark and here it's always about the results and how fast you can run, and I'm not a fast runner, so I don't always like to talk about running with the people around me (and my family is not into running at all)

I'm 38 and have been running seriously for the past year. I have been running before, but a car accident in Florida in 2011 put a stop to that for a long while and then I got pregnant with my youngest and life got in the way of running.

I did my first Rundisney event in 2009 where I ran the 5k for Princess half marathon weekend. I was suppose to run the Wine & Dine half marathon in 2011 (my first half marathon) but spend a week in the hospital instead.

In 2014 I ran the Princess half marathon and in September 2016 I ran the 5K and half marthon in Paris (I was very happy when Rundisney started doing events in Europe)

Right now I'm signed up for the 5k and the Challenge in Paris in September and the 5k and the Challenge for Princess 2018.

At the moment I run 4 times a week and are signed up for my first full marathon on may 21th. I found out that I really like having a training program. I have never used one before, but decided that I needed one for my marathon training.

A year ago my 5k time was 42 minutes but now my PB is 25.04. I hope to break the 2 hour mark for a half marathon this year. I don't have a specific time goal for my marathon but hope I can go under 4.45, but mainly I would like to have fun and achieve on of my lifetime goals.

Thank you.

I just found out that I'm 7 weeks pregnant, so I'm still debating if I should run or not.

I'm going to see my Doctor on thuesday. Hopefully she will say it's ok to run.

But princess weekend is not going to happen as my duedate is New years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!