Just go off the phone w/ AAA........

Snoopygirl

DIS Veteran
I had asked for a quote for 3 rooms @ CBR (6 adults, 2 children) w/ 5 day PH tix for Sept 23-28, 2006. This is what she gave me:
2a, 2c: 1559.92
2a: 1316.02 (x 2)
She told me this dining plan was also on there and it was free....does anybody know if this is correct?? FREE??!! If it is free then I will go for it. We are also planning on doing the 3 night cruise from the 28th to Oct. 1. This will be seperate probably.....I have been shopping around.

Any thoughts??? Or advice???

Thanks!

its Disney's new thing . . . the Magic Your Way special with Free Dining Plan during the late summer - Fall time frame.

If you look at the beginning of alot of the boards you will see an ANNOUCEMENT post with information about this plan. Call MS/CRO and get all of the detials. I would have booked it, but we have annual passes (FL resident) and are staying at a DVC resort (kitchen).

Hope this helps!

I think the OP was asking for **2006**.
My suggestion is to make sure the TA aware that it is for 2006.

Nothing for 2006 is out yet, she quoted you this years price for 2005. Disney is offering free dining with the package for check ins Aug 22? - Oct 4th. Nothing is out further than that, so call back and tell her it is for 2006, not this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter