Just for my husband and I

Momof2toddlers

Earning My Ears
Recommendations for my husband and I for dinner in Epcot? We are taking our 2 and 4 year old for the week (with grandparents) and we would like to do one night alone!!

Another vote for Monsieur Paul, not inexpensive, but a really great evening.
Tutto Italia is another good choice.
If you will go outside EPCOT, then Flying Fish or Il Muklino are other good options.

Like @BriLovesDisney I'd suggest walking right through the international gateway and trying some of the Boardwalk area restaurants, which are infinitely quieter and better IMO. Depending on what you like for seafood we love Flying Fish or if you are more steak people, Yachtsman is an amazing experience. All the restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin are also very good. We especially like BlueZoo (seafood) and Il Mulino (Italian)

So many good options I cant see you going wrong with any of them... You could eat at the Boardwalk or Swan/Dolphin so you can enjoy the boardwalk as well

While I would do a boardwalk or Swan/Dolphin restaurant (Bluezoo is remarkable and romantic), my SIL and her husband absolutely love Coral Reef and it's a must do for them. I think it depends how fancy versus relaxed you want to go.

I also say to head out the IG and over to the Boardwalk area or S&D. Shula's and bluezoo are the best you'll find on property. YS and FF are both very good as well (although we haven't been to FF since the rehab). A walk on the Boardwalk or along the water to DHS to grab a bus back to your resort after is very nice.

If you are going during F&W or F&G, a night grazing around the booths is really enjoyable.

I agree with those saying to go to the Yacht Club and eat at Yachtsman. I found that to be a wonderful date night spot. Flying Fish at Boardwalk was great too!

I would choose no place in Epcot as a special dining experience if you're looking for a night out with your husband. Few restaurants in any of the parks would qualify as a satisfying experience if you want a quiet, romantic, alone time venue. As others have suggested, there are a few places just a few minutes' walk from Epcot that would work. I highly recommend you look at one of those and eschew dining in Epcot proper.

I agree with others, if you want romantic go to the resorts and I agree about Swan/Dolphin. Warning, there is only going to be one place on site where it's really going to quiet and no kids and that Victoria and Albert's, otherwise there are always going to be kids and a certain level of noise.

I would seriously consider Monsieur Paul for such an occasion. As far as leaving the park -I would have to second those suggesting the Dolphin & Swan restaurants.

Can't go wrong with the Yachtsman. It is a romantic atmosphere. Always the possibility of children, but I've had dinner there where I never noticed any.

I would try the Tutto Gusto wine cellar in the Italy Pavilion. With the intimate setting, no reservations, and the small plates and wine flights, it sounds perfect!

I'm a Hard Core Foodie and I was recently very pleasantly surprised at Coral Reef!!

Have you considered Citrico's?? (via monorail)

I would try the Tutto Gusto wine cellar in the Italy Pavilion. With the intimate setting, no reservations, and the small plates and wine flights, it sounds perfect!

Thats what we thought as well. Instead it was very crowded, and lots of unsupervised kids running around. Every table was filled, 2-3 deep at the bar and a line waiting to get in as they were at capacity. Very noisy. The brick walls, and ceiling only emphasize the noise. At a quiet time, if you can find one, it would be really nice.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!