Just coffee/afterdinner drinks/desserts....Which monorail resort ??

panfan

DIS Veteran
We are doing the Wishes Cruise in December leaving from the Floridian. We are thinking that maybe after the cruise....we would like to go for maybe a drink....or if it is really cold...some coffe and dessert would be a nice "night cap" to the evening. The fireworks would be at 8:00 that evening.....so this would probably be for around 8:30 or so .

Anyone have any ideas ?? We will be a party of 6 with 4 Adults and two boys ages 3 and 8 so nothing really fancy. I was thinking maybe Kona but can you go there for just dessert ...not eating a meal?

Any ideas would be great!:D

We have done this very thing at GF Cafe and it was lovely!

Personally, I don't think the coffee (press pot) and desserts at Kona can be beat! I don't see why you couldn't stop there just for that reason. ..

M-mmmmmmmm. The Kona Cafe for KoKo Puffs and coffee. I'm not sure of their hours, but that's where I'd go and what I'd have . . . low carb or not. :teeth:

Pat

8 days and counting . . . again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter