Just closed on my BWV resale

rojo

Disney Lover
What do I need to do next? documents where sent yesterday to clerk of court for recording. Do I contact member services or does someone contact me?

Member number will come in the mail in a couple of weeks. Then you can call member services to get set up on line and start booking.

Or you can stalk the OC comptroller website and when your deed is recorded then a few days later Disney should receive all the paper works to complete the transfer. Once Disney has receive the documents then roughly a week later then you can call Disney to get your info. That would save you approx 2 weeks of waiting.

Congratulations and welcome home! I have never ever regretted our BWV purchase and we have been members since 1998.

I closed resale last month and it was 6 days from deed recording to being able to access the account. I logged in at 7 days post-recording of deed and my points were loaded. I called member administration. If you get member services, ask to be transferred to member administration. It took almost 3 more weeks after my account existed to get the packet with information from Disney.

Thanks neighbors!!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am!!!!!

Congrats! I agree with Steph01092 and Cyberc1978. We closed end of Oct and once I saw it on the OCCi called about a week later and got my info from Member Administration. The mail from DVC just arrived yesterday.

We bought in 2000....BWV ....250...pts... the best thing we ever did!!!!!!! The grand kids were young...3,5,6 7 & 10......they all still love WDW...the oldest grandson now 28.. honeymooned at ALK!!!!
The Epcot resorts have some of the best restaurants and walking to EPCOT or boating there or DHS..is the greatest....kids grow up....its not always about MK.....just sayin....

We bought BWV resale. The only issue i have had with DW along with our kids and grandkids is if I am so smart, why did I not buy there sooner. Welcome Home!

here's what I posted last year on the closing time thread...

"So after three days of stalking the mailbox, the letter shows up today with my membership number. I call the MS number (this time with option 1) and ask for the activation code so I can set my new account up, and come to find out, the number they send you in the letter isn't even the number you use to setup your online account. Rather, the online account needs a "club ID" number -- not your member number. So if anyone else is waiting for the DVC letter to show up -- you might try the following:

dial 1-800-800-9800 -- option 1. Keep hitting 0 until you get a person. Then let them know that you need your club ID and activation code. It might work for you."

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and for all the good info. My deed was recorded last Thursday, so in a few more days I will call MS. Can’t wait!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter