• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just came back from a week at beach club

dwight16

DIS Veteran
So my report.....had a 2 bed room with 4 adults and 3 kids. Everything was was in decent shape and rooms were clean when we arrived had a light out and it was fixed pretty quick. Now I had room 452 at the end of the hall closer to Epcot. Now here was the major problem and anyone going to the beach club needs to avoid this part of the resort. First real close to the road so you hear cars and the busses all day and night. Second since your close to Epcot around 5am you start to hear the trucks and workers driving the trucks. The reverse beep beep beep for 2 hours each morning horribly annoying. Lastly at night some sort of music with high bass until about 11 each night I would go on to the porch but could not figure were it came from. Now luck of the draw but I will be very hesitant in going back to the beach club if getting a room in that wing is a possibility. Other then that everything was great and it was annoying but did not ruin anything.

And just so the other opinion is available... I have stayed in 451, 453, and 551 and have had NO problems with noise adversely affecting our trip from that wing of the BCV. (Not to dismiss OP's report - I do not doubt that members of their party were bothered by noise. We just have never noticed it to be a nuisance.) :thumbsup2

At all resorts, having a room close to roads and service areas can be noisy at times. We have had noise at OKW, VWL, and BCV.

:earsboy: Bill

I'm sorry that you did not care for that wing of the resort. However, we have stayed in that wing (don't remember what room # it was) and I didn't mind the noise of the road. I would sit out on our balcony and enjoy my surroundings, noise or not. However, I never really noticed any service trucks, the noise I am referring to is the buses and cars going down the road that takes you to the different parks.

The road noise was minor but the service were insane my guess it's only he one side of the wing like I said we had a great time it was just a bit annoying.

I also hate facing the road in that wing because, like the OP, the road noise is very annoying. However, I've stayed in that wing facing the other way, the odd #ed rooms that face the inside of the "U" and find those rooms to be very quiet.

Oh, man, we had the same issue last summer. We won't stay there again. WAY too loud. I used white noise machines on my iPhone. Ear plugs. So loud by the road over there.

So my report.....had a 2 bed room with 4 adults and 3 kids. Everything was was in decent shape and rooms were clean when we arrived had a light out and it was fixed pretty quick. Now I had room 452 at the end of the hall closer to Epcot. Now here was the major problem and anyone going to the beach club needs to avoid this part of the resort. First real close to the road so you hear cars and the busses all day and night. Second since your close to Epcot around 5am you start to hear the trucks and workers driving the trucks. The reverse beep beep beep for 2 hours each morning horribly annoying. Lastly at night some sort of music with high bass until about 11 each night I would go on to the porch but could not figure were it came from. Now luck of the draw but I will be very hesitant in going back to the beach club if getting a room in that wing is a possibility. Other then that everything was great and it was annoying but did not ruin anything.

Fourth Floor?? I am so surprised you heard that being that high

At all resorts, having a room close to roads and service areas can be noisy at times. We have had noise at OKW, VWL, and BCV. :earsboy: Bill
True. I'm at OKW building 29 right now I hear every bus that goes by. It don't bother me tho it's disney I expect bus planes trains autos and children crying lol :)

We are in room 557 very close to the road but the noise doesnt bother us. We can see the high fireworks from EPCOT which we love. I wojld take this room again in a heartbeat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter