Just called about room size of standard vs. deluxe...

BC

DIS Veteran
Just called the Hard Rock hotel direct to inquire on the difference in a standard pool view room vs. a deluxe room. The guy I spoke with said the standard pool view room was 375 sq ft and the deluxe room was 500 sq ft. The club level rooms are the same size as the deluxe. Seems 125 sq ft isn't really that much difference, but I know some have said it seemed like much more. Just thought I would share this info.

We upgraded to the deluxe room from the pool view using the Loews card. It was nice to get the king bed, but it really wasn't anything special. It had a small U shaped couch, that you couldn't sleep on, and seemed like there was a lot of wasted space. We had two pool view rooms and the free upgraded deluxe room was a garden view. Our last trip, we skipped the free upgrade and stayed with the pool view rooms. We haven't tried the club level rooms yet. Has anyone tried one of the suites that would sleep 6 to 7? I would like to know what they thought?

Originally posted by BC
. The guy I spoke with said the standard pool view room was 375 sq ft and the deluxe room was 500 sq ft. The club level rooms are the same size as the deluxe.

BC: The club room I stayed in was a standard size room.

We were told the same thing about the club rooms (375 sq. ft.) Last year we stayed in a "super deluxe room" that had to be about 700 sq. ft for the same price as a deluxe. It had a pull out couch and a table with four chairs. It was great with our two teenagers. We're going again April 9 - 15 and are going to request the same room. Anyone have any luck with requesting rooms?

This is all so confusing. We stayed in a Club room last July, but I wouldn't have a clue what size it was and it's the only room I've been inside at HRH, so I've nothing to compare it with. It had a king bed, a sofa and a table and chairs. We paid rack rates too so I'd be pretty miffed if it was standard size.

We're going to book again for this October and I'd really like to make sure we get the biggest possible, especially if we pay extra for Club or Deluxe. Are the Deluxe rooms always 500 sq ft? I've never heard of the Super Deluxe before. Damo - what floor/room number/view did you have?

How can you get the definitive answers to all these questions? The website certainly seems to have only limited information.

For what its worth, I too was told that the Club Rooms are smaller than the deluxe rooms, but that the extras are worth it. I have never been there so I couldn't say for positive, but the person I spoke to when I made the reservation was pretty matter or fact about the club rooms being the standard size about 375 sq feet, and the deluxe being about 500 sq feet, her opinion was the size didn't really amount up to that much. :)

Okay, pardon me guys, but I am confused. There website doesn't show floor plans like wdw does.
I booked a deluxe room, and I am paying for that type of room, thinking that I received a pull out couch for my son to sleep onand two queens one for hubby/i and daughter. Need the pull out couch. Should I call them back and ask if there are deluxe and super deluxe, and which one has the pull out couch?

Thanks,

Deb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter