Just bought our first points- SSR!

swanwed6206

DIS Veteran
We are so excited. Seems like a good deal- we got $94 a point and use year Feb 1.- We are planning for next May so we will have double points for our first visit! We are Disney people (got married there, etc.) but the past two trips to Orlando were to Universal. Can't wait to see Mickey again!

We are so excited. Seems like a good deal- we got $94 a point and use year Feb 1.- We are planning for next May so we will have double points for our first visit! We are Disney people (got married there, etc.) but the past two trips to Orlando were to Universal. Can't wait to see Mickey again!
Congrats! We are planning to buy into OKW this week (we're first timers too). I'm curious -- did you get to choose your use year date? How does that work?

we did not choose the use year because it was a promotion and from what I gather, a good deal. I think use year is important for future potential cancellations or banking so your normal travel time is important, but we usually plan ahaed pretty exhaustively, so I don't think we have anything to worry about anyway.

We have two things in common... we too were married at WDW and we own SSR!! Both are/were better than we dreamed they would be!

Welcome Home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter