Just booked February 23,2019

We are booked on this cruise as well! 1st cruise for all 4 of us. We're debating arriving in Florida more than 1 day prior though, as bad weather can put a halt to travel plans at that time of year. 1 big snowstorm and we're stuck in Canada!
Yes I would consider getting in a couple of days early in that case! I’m sure you’ll all love cruising and the Disney ships and all the amenities and services are fantastic! We’re very excited and it’s still a little over 10 months away!

Hi everyone! I've booked this cruise for my family. Kids are 12 and 9 at sailing. We are really looking forward to it. We've done three cruises on the Dream, but this is our first on the Fantasy. Looking forward to a whole week!

Also, I started a FB group for everyone going!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/364832560677466/
Mine will be 12 (almost 13) and 8 at sailing!
I sent a request to join the FB group too :)

Is anyone else staying at the Hyatt MCO hotel the night before the cruise? We are flying in on the 23nd and booked the Hyatt thru Disney for that night.

We are booked too. Surprising our two girls 14 and 16 as a gift for Christmas. We are happy it is a Starwars Cruise, our kids always say that is on their bucket lists. Snow is a worry too because we are from NH. This will be our second 7 night cruise. We are staying at MCO the night before and taking the Disney bus.

We are booked too. Surprising our two girls 14 and 16 as a gift for Christmas. We are happy it is a Starwars Cruise, our kids always say that is on their bucket lists. Snow is a worry too because we are from NH. This will be our second 7 night cruise. We are staying at MCO the night before and taking the Disney bus.
Hoping no one has weather issues getting to the ship. We are staying at MCO as well. After looking at other options and reading about some horrible issues - missing the boat- we decided it was the safest and best option. I’m sure your girls will be so excited!

We always fly in the day before and I try to use Southwest when flying down because we have had the best luck changing our flights with them when a storm is coming. Hoping the storms will stay away from that weekend all together so I won’t have to worry about it. Hopefully we will bump into some of you on the boat.

Hoping no one has weather issues getting to the ship. We are staying at MCO as well. After looking at other options and reading about some horrible issues - missing the boat- we decided it was the safest and best option. I’m sure your girls will be so excited!
If anyone has not stayed at MCO, we have had friends do this before a cruise and said it was great.

Hi everyone! I've booked this cruise for my family. Kids are 12 and 9 at sailing. We are really looking forward to it. We've done three cruises on the Dream, but this is our first on the Fantasy. Looking forward to a whole week!

Also, I started a FB group for everyone going!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/364832560677466/

So I am not a Facebook person but I join d just to get on the group. When I click the link I get this message.
“The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.”
How do I get in?
Thanks.

My husband and I are on this cruise. We will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary! We are super excited. We would like to do fish extenders. Where do I find the groups for that?
Does anyone know if fish extender sign up has begun for this cruise. We did it before -- WHAT FUN!

I've tried to join the FB but the link isn't going through. Is it still active?
It turned out there were 2 groups started, so we all migrated to the larger group. If you search "Disney Fantasy February 23, 2019" you should find us!

It turned out there were 2 groups started, so we all migrated to the larger group. If you search "Disney Fantasy February 23, 2019" you should find us!
I have literally typed Disney Fantasy February 23, 2019 into every search box and I am only able to find this thread. Can you help me find the thread for fish extenders? I'm so sorry. Thanks in advance. Heidi

Getting close to booking , what time do you board the ship ? What’s your strategy ?

I do my online checkin 1 minute after they open it up. We are usually able to be in the first 10 groups called. Last time we were in 4th group. So we usually get on as early as possible. We avoid cabanas and go to the sit down restaurant that is open. Less of the push and shove thing going on in the buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!