Just Booked at Pop Century

rickc77

Mouseketeer
Last night I received a cute post card in the mail telling me that I would be able to **** Pop Century for 49.00 a day. After looking at the post card for at least 30-60 seconds, I then said to myself....that's enough I can't take it anymore.....so I got on the phone and booked my next solo trip....Sept ' 2004.

Let the countdown begin......

Congratulations, Rick! I'll be there in early September (Labor Day weekend), as well!

Hoping for AP discount, as PC already is booked. This will be my first visit to a value resort (stopped by just after it opened in December, 2003), but the room should be fine for one adult.

Based on the public areas, it looks like a fun resort. And it has its own bus!

Enjoy your trip!

That's a great deal. I don't blame you for jumping on that.

oh I want one of these postcards....

anyway I happen to love Pop Century - this is a very cute resort....

Hi EsmeraldaX

I have had an AP pass in the past, but I have also been involved in surveys (the ones they give within Disney). I have been receiving postcards for the last 5 or so years now. They do come in very handy.

I just can't wait to get back there......I love being able to act like a kid again......along with so many other kids.

I've been getting the postcards, and my only offical contact with Disney has been requesting vacaction kits from them (the DVD or VHS tape you can order).

They are targeted to location - i.e. certain states/regions at a time. If you go to the offical Disney site and sign up to get one of the kits, hopefully one of the postcards will come your way next time they do your area.

N.E.D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter