Just Back!

momoftwo

Earning My Ears
:sunny: very very hot ! About 90+ every day! The crowds were very overwhelming. It was supposed to be a quiet time but it wasn't. We went to Calif adventure on Saturday at about 5:00 and got a Fast Pass...it was for 8:10! Yikes! The night before we went to watch the fireworks, the standby line for Splash Mountain was 95 minutes and we had to wait for 45 minutes to walk anywhere after the fireworks were over. I have really never seen anything so busy!
On the plus side...We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites...A wonderful place! We had a two-bedroom suite facing the park and we could watch the fireworks from our room!
We found Disneyland to have very reasonably priced food and souveniers compared to what we were expecting!
::MinnieMo The lineups for the characters were quite long and the one frustrating thing was that when one of the cast members announces that the character has 5 more minutes they walk away and then the crowds rush up and forget about the lineup. Happened to us twice where people literally pushed my kids out of the way and shoved their kids in front of the characters! :confused3 Whaddya do...
The parade was great and the characters were very good with the kids. I loved the fireworks! We collected all of the pennies (except the princess quarters since the machines were broken) and we did (all in all) have a fabulous time!

Did you go to the parks during the day? How were the crowds in the mornings?

Yup..we were there right when it opened (line up a million people long) and stayed till closing. We had one day of early entry and it was still packed...We found it was less busy around 4-6 and then got busy again

I'm glad you had a good time. It seems like everyday is a busy day lately, so I'm glad you were able to deal with it - and during a heat wave, too! :sunny:

We went last month it was so buzy. To many people did not have a good time people every where. Lines where very long. We stood in line many hours and I brought my granddaughter it was her 5th birthday. We stayed @ DL hotel. Even that was booked. We went to Goofeys kitchen that place was packet. I guess I will have to take her again when it is not so busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter