Just Back - We Added On!

msuspartan

Earning My Ears
Just back from a fantastic 10-day trip (and going through post-Disney depression)! We stayed 5 nights at OKW and 5 nights at SSR. The 5 nights at SSR were by default because we delayed our trip due to Hurricane Wilma and couldn't get the last five nights at OKW. Well, what a great surprise! We absolutely loved SSR. Checked in Monday morning and signed on the dotted line for another 150 points by Wednesday afternoon!! Of course, I'm now immediately busy planning our next trip(s) to use our new annual passes and new June use-year points. :bounce:

On another note, it was our first time staying at OKW and although it's a nice resort we just didn't feel the same Disney magic there. Our room (studio - 4520) was in dire need of a rehab. It just looked really, really worn. But we did like the quiet, laid-back feeling and loved the really, really quiet pool in our area. Maybe if we stayed in a one- or two-bedroom we would have felt differently. :confused3

DVC guide says she thinks they've got big things planned. Recently opened a California office and can now use points in Tokyo and Hong Kong. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Congratulations on your add-on. We think SSR is just wonderful and can only keep getting better! :flower:

So good to see so many positive posts on SSR lately! We own at OKW (I do think the 1 bdrm would make a difference - it was wonderful!) and now at SSR as well, and we can't wait to stay st assr for the first time - but it won't be until next Dec..... over a year! Ug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter