Just back from 3 nite...my trip/the good and the bad

sandee

Mouseketeer
We went to the Ramada near Bwi the night before our trip. The "cousins" from VA. met us there and we all decided to go to the bar to have a celebration drink and talk about our vacation. My adult DD and I have been on the 4 &7 nite and my aunt has been on the 7 nite. It was 1st cruise for my cousin and her 17 yr.10 month old DD. Katie, the 17 y.o., pulled out her new passport and said something about it to my DD Julie. Julie got very flushed in the face and said OH NO!... she'd forgotten her passport and birth certificate. The little bon voyage party ended quickly after that, and Julie drove home for her passport. Due to the lateness she decided not to make the hour drive back to the Ramada but to join us EARLY the next a.m. ......sounds like a plan except that a stick of TNT wouldn't wake Julie up when she's really tired and she had made the hour drive home at 10:30 p.m. I put in a very early a.m. wake up call and the last thing I remember thinking was, "would Julie wake up and get back to the Ramada in time for our flight.... Part 2 coming soon.

It's good she remembered the passport the night before. What a nightmare if she was at the cruise terminal without it.

Thanks.
Tina :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter