Just back from 17 nights at BWV, great room!

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Just back from 17 night stay at BWV in a 1 bed. Our room number was 3041 and had fantastic views of Illuminations and we could see the MK fireworks from our balcony! Went to have a look at the VWL, AKL and spent a day at Vero Beach. Any questions fire away!
Debsx

WOW! 17 nights!!! Excuse me while I drool. ;)

I'm so glad you had a great room. Did you make a special request for that view, or were you just very lucky?

Sounds like you had a trip you'll remember for a long time. That is wonderful! :)

Wow!!! That's AWESOME!! We stay 12 nights, 17 is just like a bit of heaven!!!

I have an odd question for you though, how much cooking did you do over the 17 days? I find, that because we are there so long, that we actually do a lot of cooking.... if we were to stay only a week or less, I feel we'd probably not do any cooking.... Just wondering if we're about average or not!!!

i'm jealous too! our schedules just wouldn't permit 17 days in a row so that is why we do 2 one week stays per year. glad you had such a great time.

We requested a non smoking BW view, and were just really lucky! We checked in at around 6pm, but the resort felt quiet when we arrived. I'd highly recommend the room!

We did do quite a bit of cooking as we have a 1yr old, and being there so long it would have been expensive to eat out all the time. We generally had breakfast in the room and ate out in the evening.

Loved Vero, would like to add on there!

Seventeen days! I can't even imagine! DH is lucky to get a week at a time off.

All together now.....17 days!!??!! ;) ;) ;)
Glad you had a great time. It sounds like a piece of heaven. :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter