Just Back...Crowds

wee-haggis

DIS Veteran
We are just back a couple of days and have to say that the crowds were very light.
Last Wednesday we litterally walked onto everything at Epcot.Max wait time 3 or 4 mins.
Even the high popularity stuff like Mission Space and Test Track you could go on over and over with no need for a fast pass (Mission Space is awseome..btw....A bit of a strange feeling at first but it got better as it went on).
I think you hear so much hype (and listening to Gary Whatshisface do the intro to the ride)talk about how intense it can be,that some folk (including my son)back out at the last minute.Its probaby the most original ride of its type for sure.
Crowds at Cirque,DTD,Sea World and Cape Kennedy were also very low.....just right for me!

Sounds like you went at the right time...it appears that it's going to be getting a lot busier as the month goes on (but we're still keeping our fingers crossed & hoping it won't be too bad). Welcome back. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter