Just back!! 10 great days!

tjkatie

Earning My Ears
HI! Just wanted to say thanks for all the great tips and advice from everyone! My husband was so impressed by the little things. We did all 4 parks, 2 water parks, MNSSHP, Downtown Disney, Disney Quest, Princess breakfast, Planet Hollywood, Prime Time, Whispering Canyons and lots more!!

We arrived the Friday before Hurricane Jeanne arrived so we had that experience too. We were impressed with the way things were handled by Disney and always felt informed and safe. We used the day to do all the homework the teachers gave!! We each received a UPH ticket for one day that will expire in twenty years for the day the parks were closed. Other than Sunday.....the weather was beautiful!! Sunny and Hot!

If you have any questions....let me know! Thanks again for all the great info!

Glad to hear you had a great trip! Welcome back!

:sunny:

I was just curious as to how you received a UPH ticket for one day, we were at the AKL for the hurricane and did not receive anything for our lost day.

We just got back as well from 8 days at Pop. We arrived Friday also and they left a message on our voicemail in the room to advise us of the free UPH to pick up at guest services. We had a package booked not individual tickets. Hope that helps.....
We did basically the same things as tjkatie did, and we had a blast!

We had a great time at MNSSHP. We got to the parks around 1ish and made it 'till midnight! They had lots of trick or treating throughout the park, lots of characters and really no lines for rides.....got to stay on Buzz for 2 rides!! The MNSSHP parade was great!! They had Haunted Mansion dancers, all the villians, cruella with a truck or real dalmatians. They also had some extras like Halloween stories, tarrot card reading, etc. The fireworks were announced as Fantasy in the sky....but at one point fireworks came from the outer limits of the park and kinda met in the middle. It was amazing!

If you had an Ultimate Park Hopper for your trip, you lost a day for the parks being closed on Sunday. I just went to guest services and they printed it out to make up for it.

Thank you for sharing your report.Sounds like you had a very magical time.::yes:: :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter