• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jungle mural or wall painting???

paysensmom

DIS Veteran
We move into our new house in June. My six year old son really wants a jungle room. We could not afford to have someone come out and paint the wall or walls. My mother-in-law has a projector that we can use. I have been searching online for pictures and havent found any that great. Most of them look Noah's Arkish or look to baby. PLEASE HELP ME!!
Thanks

I think that the people on the Creative Community board can help you out. I'm going to move your thread over there.

I painted my DD's room an apple green (her choice!) and I purchased a really cool monkey tattoage (I think it's spelled that way) and I'm not sure if it's from QVC or HSN. It's extremely simple to put on the wall, and it looks like someone came and painted it just for you! Google it, they have soooooo many options, including a jungle theme!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter