June/July 2018 Free Dining?

Bonillia

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if free dining is or will be offered in June or July 2018 (and what dates are available)? Or, when it would be announced if it will be available? Looking to book a trip then, but it would depend if free dining is available.

The BB offer that will end at the end of this month has FD dates in June/July 2018 but in general regular FD for anyone to book is not offered during that time.
If there is FD for 2018 it will likely be select dates between August and December and likely released in April 2018.

Is there a way of using the BB offer if we didn't go to receive the actual offer? Do you know what other promotions, if any, are usually offered in June/July?

Is there a way of using the BB offer if we didn't go to receive the actual offer? Do you know what other promotions, if any, are usually offered in June/July?

You have to be at a Disney resort to get the BB offer so no you can't use it unless you are staying at a Disney resort between now and the end of this month.
June/July is a very popular time of year to go and Disney does not NEED to offer discounts however I know that at least in July of 2014 there was a room rate discount as I used it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!