June 23rd 2012 - Commandeering the Disney Fantasy - Pirates back in the Caribbean

We are heading out to Orlando tomorrow. 7am departure from our home.

Packing is almost complete and I am looking forward to meeting everyone on the ship!

Safe travels everyone.

--Kay

p.s. we will be at the Radisson on the Friday 22nd and there is going to be a meet up by the pool that evening (we will be there somewhere between 7pm and 8pm), so if you will be there, stop by say hi!

Good morning fellow cruisers. Another week has gone by.
We now have only
tharg-1-50-trans.gif

week to go to the Fantasy. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I can't believe we're only a week out! I booked this cruise in Oct. of 2010 so it seemed like an eternity away. I leave for WDW on Wednesday morning!! Everyone have safe travels! :goodvibes

We're driving to the port on Friday and staying at the Residence Inn in case anyone from here would like to meet that night.

pirate:

We're driving to the port on Friday and staying at the Residence Inn in case anyone from here would like to meet that night.

pirate:

A bunch of us our meeting at the Radisson at the Port, if you would like to join us there around 7pm?

I have been on 6 Disney Cruises and I am looking forward to this one too.
We will have the Wisconsin fish extender.

We are staying in a suite for this cruise and are wondering in the concierge team has iPads or tablets to loan.

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a great time!!!

Mark....don't forget to pack your pig!:lmao:

HAVE A FANTASTICAL TIME!
Kevin and I will definately make it on the next one!!!

We just came back from the 6/23 Fantasy and were in room 12512-- GREAT stateroom. The concierge lounge team was fantastic ( Sarah, PJ and Andy). Our trip was a little tough since our flight down was canceled due to storms in NY, but we finally got on a flight to West Palm Beach that landed at 4am. We found a hotel for 4 hours, then drove 2.5 hrs to the pier. A little tough, but worth it. The weather was very bad the first two days due to the TS -- but all in all we had a great time.

Any questions let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter