June 11, 2010 Knights & Lights

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
So I thought I'd start up a thread for those going on the June 11th departure of Knights & Lights. I know there are some other DIS'ers signed up for this tour.

It's been 30 years since I've been to London, and I've never been to Paris, so I am *REALLY* looking forward to it. Still trying to figure out logistics, but that's the fun part, right? :rotfl:

Sayhello

I went on the Knights and Lights trip on June 11th also (but in 2008!) Loved the weather at that time of year.........and the phenomenal trip!!

I went on the Knights and Lights trip on June 11th also (but in 2008!) Loved the weather at that time of year.........and the phenomenal trip!!
So what *was* the weather like at that time of year? What kind of clothing did you need?

Thanks,
Sayhello

We found it to be a comfortable 60 degrees. I think it depends upon where you live - we are from North Dakota and could deal with that weather in shorts and a light jacket. Others wore layers and long pants. The mornings were a bit brisk at times, but by afternoon the sun was out and we enjoyed gorgeous days. We only experienced rain on one day.

We found it to be a comfortable 60 degrees. I think it depends upon where you live - we are from North Dakota and could deal with that weather in shorts and a light jacket. Others wore layers and long pants. The mornings were a bit brisk at times, but by afternoon the sun was out and we enjoyed gorgeous days. We only experienced rain on one day.
Cool! I'm from Ohio, and 60's sounds LOVELY to me! Not sure I'd do shorts, but very comfortable!

Thanks!
Sayhello

We did K & L 5/09 ( the end of may) the weather was wonderful, only had one half day of rain in London. Some in our group did wear shorts on the warmer sunny days.

I have to say I am jealous you are going on Dottie's group, if I had not done it
09, i'd be on your tour.

Although we had a wonderful group, it would have been so nice to have the
knowledge and experience of Dottie on our trip....well all I can do is look forward to what she might plan for 2011.

To those considering this trip....all I can say, is book it now and have the adventure of a lifetime.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter