July5,2003 Magic...who's going?

Hello again everyone. I do not receive e-mail notifications which is really frustrating for any thread I start or reply to. I have tried more than once to do a search for this thread and could not find it (typed in wrong words?).

Jeanneg, I can now tell my dh that it was your dh that he saw. I think he was surprised and maybe not sure it if was him. I will tell him later. Can I put this specific thread in my favorites? PM if you have started this thread and I will check it. Thanks. Gotta go to work now. Anna

I'm sitting typing this on my father's computer. I forgot how slow dial up service is!

Anna - I noticed that your next trip is two weeks after we cruise. What you need to do is change your plans and join us on the August 7th cruise. Come on, you know you want to.

We got our one day in at EPCOT and MK. ACtually it was two days, since we got to WDW in the middle of the afternoon on Sunday. We ate at Planet Hollywood and spent the evening in PI. I didn't realize that the girls never really experienced the Adventurer's Club or the Comedy Warehouse. On Monday, We started out in EPCOT, where Seth, Sara and I rode Mission: Space and then met Judy and Elana on Test Track. M:S is a great attraction! Forget all the scares about barf bags and motion sickness. As long as you follow the rules, you'll do fine. We finished off with a trip on SSE before heading to MK to check out Mickey's Philharmagic and some other favorite rides. Actually, considering how crowded MK was, we got a lot accomplished before leaving at 6:00 to head down to Boca Raton.

Have a very happy holiday to you all and a healthy and prosperous New Year.

Merry christmas everyone and all the best for 2004!
Of course here in Aberdeen it is almost the big day and I am just doing the last minute wrapping up and yes disney features prominently in our gifts! It has been a busy couple of days as it has been Mum's (Doreen's) 70th birthday as well. My sister gave her a lovely photo of herself at the brick at the Polynesian we got to commerate Mum and Dad's anniversary.
I hope everyone enjoys the festivities.
All our love
Wendy and Doreen
xxx

you don't look a day over 39! Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a very merry Christmas!
Also, happy holidys to all the non-returning cruisers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter